Joan Rivers Says Lea Michele's Dress at 2014 Teen Choice Awards Looks Like 'Porn Star'
Joan Rivers criticized Lea Michele's dress in this week's episode of "Fashion Police". The 81-year-old actress said that Lea's dress at 2014 Teen Choice Awards was "cheap." She added, "[Lea] looks like she's a porn star."
Joan continued, "You know that kind of porn stars who are not the prettiest, so they do crazy stuff, like amputee gang bangs?" She claimed that "no one" liked the "Glee" star. She went on saying, "I heard the cast of 'Glee' refers to her as the Porta-Potty, because no one wants to go anywhere near her, unless they absolutely have to."
Lea has not responded to Joan's comment.
This is not the first time Joan has slammed Lea. Back in 2012, Joan criticized Lea, who stars as Rachel Berry on "Glee", in her "I Hate Everyone Starting with Me" book. She wrote, "Lea Michele isn't in high school- she's a 37-year-old woman. The only way Lea Michele is in high school is if she's part of some bizarre religious cult and she's come back to school with bombs strapped to her boobs."
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?