Joan Rivers Says Lea Michele's Dress at 2014 Teen Choice Awards Looks Like 'Porn Star'
Joan Rivers criticized Lea Michele's dress in this week's episode of "Fashion Police". The 81-year-old actress said that Lea's dress at 2014 Teen Choice Awards was "cheap." She added, "[Lea] looks like she's a porn star."
Joan continued, "You know that kind of porn stars who are not the prettiest, so they do crazy stuff, like amputee gang bangs?" She claimed that "no one" liked the "Glee" star. She went on saying, "I heard the cast of 'Glee' refers to her as the Porta-Potty, because no one wants to go anywhere near her, unless they absolutely have to."
Lea has not responded to Joan's comment.
This is not the first time Joan has slammed Lea. Back in 2012, Joan criticized Lea, who stars as Rachel Berry on "Glee", in her "I Hate Everyone Starting with Me" book. She wrote, "Lea Michele isn't in high school- she's a 37-year-old woman. The only way Lea Michele is in high school is if she's part of some bizarre religious cult and she's come back to school with bombs strapped to her boobs."
More Joan Rivers News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off