Joan Rivers Says Lea Michele's Dress at 2014 Teen Choice Awards Looks Like 'Porn Star'
Joan Rivers criticized Lea Michele's dress in this week's episode of "Fashion Police". The 81-year-old actress said that Lea's dress at 2014 Teen Choice Awards was "cheap." She added, "[Lea] looks like she's a porn star."
Joan continued, "You know that kind of porn stars who are not the prettiest, so they do crazy stuff, like amputee gang bangs?" She claimed that "no one" liked the "Glee" star. She went on saying, "I heard the cast of 'Glee' refers to her as the Porta-Potty, because no one wants to go anywhere near her, unless they absolutely have to."
Lea has not responded to Joan's comment.
This is not the first time Joan has slammed Lea. Back in 2012, Joan criticized Lea, who stars as Rachel Berry on "Glee", in her "I Hate Everyone Starting with Me" book. She wrote, "Lea Michele isn't in high school- she's a 37-year-old woman. The only way Lea Michele is in high school is if she's part of some bizarre religious cult and she's come back to school with bombs strapped to her boobs."
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...
- Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello Reignite Romance Rumors With Dreamy Cover of Ed Sheeran's 'Kiss'
- Pregnant Beyonce Is 'in Hiding': She's Ballooned So Much She Doesn't Want Her Fans to See!
- See Creepy Pennywise and The Losers Club in New 'It' Photos
- 'True Detective' Will Return for Season 3 With David Milch
- Abby Lee Miller Exits 'Dance Moms': 'I Have Been Manipulated, Disrespected and Used'