Joan Rivers Says Lea Michele's Dress at 2014 Teen Choice Awards Looks Like 'Porn Star'
Joan Rivers criticized Lea Michele's dress in this week's episode of "Fashion Police". The 81-year-old actress said that Lea's dress at 2014 Teen Choice Awards was "cheap." She added, "[Lea] looks like she's a porn star."
Joan continued, "You know that kind of porn stars who are not the prettiest, so they do crazy stuff, like amputee gang bangs?" She claimed that "no one" liked the "Glee" star. She went on saying, "I heard the cast of 'Glee' refers to her as the Porta-Potty, because no one wants to go anywhere near her, unless they absolutely have to."
Lea has not responded to Joan's comment.
This is not the first time Joan has slammed Lea. Back in 2012, Joan criticized Lea, who stars as Rachel Berry on "Glee", in her "I Hate Everyone Starting with Me" book. She wrote, "Lea Michele isn't in high school- she's a 37-year-old woman. The only way Lea Michele is in high school is if she's part of some bizarre religious cult and she's come back to school with bombs strapped to her boobs."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival