Christina Aguilera and Fiance Name Baby Girl Summer Rain Rutler
Christina Aguilera has revealed the name of her newborn baby girl. The "Hurt" singer took to Twitter to confirm the arrival of her first daughter with fiance Matt Rutler and share that their newborn baby is called Summer Rain Rutler.
In a Twitter post which was sent out on Sunday, August 17, Aguilera said, "So proud to welcome our beautiful daughter Summer Rain Rutler into the world." In addition to baby Summer Rain, Aguilera is a mother to a 6-year-old son named Max from her previous marriage to Jordan Bratman.
News of the baby girl's arrival was first shared by Popdust. According to the report, Aguilera gave birth to her baby girl via C-section on Saturday, August 16 at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.
Aguilera and her fiance met for the first time when he worked as a production assistant for a 2010 movie "Burlesque". The pair announced their engagement on this year's Valentine's Day by uploading a photo of the beautiful sparkler. News of her pregnancy emerged shortly after the engagement.
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21