Christina Aguilera and Fiance Name Baby Girl Summer Rain Rutler
Christina Aguilera has revealed the name of her newborn baby girl. The "Hurt" singer took to Twitter to confirm the arrival of her first daughter with fiance Matt Rutler and share that their newborn baby is called Summer Rain Rutler.
In a Twitter post which was sent out on Sunday, August 17, Aguilera said, "So proud to welcome our beautiful daughter Summer Rain Rutler into the world." In addition to baby Summer Rain, Aguilera is a mother to a 6-year-old son named Max from her previous marriage to Jordan Bratman.
News of the baby girl's arrival was first shared by Popdust. According to the report, Aguilera gave birth to her baby girl via C-section on Saturday, August 16 at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.
Aguilera and her fiance met for the first time when he worked as a production assistant for a 2010 movie "Burlesque". The pair announced their engagement on this year's Valentine's Day by uploading a photo of the beautiful sparkler. News of her pregnancy emerged shortly after the engagement.
More Christina Aguilera News
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group
- Artist of the Week: DJ Snake
- Idris Elba Confirms He Is Done Filming His Part in 'The Dark Tower'
- Kylie Jenner Gets Banned From Entering Club Where Tyga Performs. Here's Why