Christina Aguilera and Fiance Name Baby Girl Summer Rain Rutler
Christina Aguilera has revealed the name of her newborn baby girl. The "Hurt" singer took to Twitter to confirm the arrival of her first daughter with fiance Matt Rutler and share that their newborn baby is called Summer Rain Rutler.
In a Twitter post which was sent out on Sunday, August 17, Aguilera said, "So proud to welcome our beautiful daughter Summer Rain Rutler into the world." In addition to baby Summer Rain, Aguilera is a mother to a 6-year-old son named Max from her previous marriage to Jordan Bratman.
News of the baby girl's arrival was first shared by Popdust. According to the report, Aguilera gave birth to her baby girl via C-section on Saturday, August 16 at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.
Aguilera and her fiance met for the first time when he worked as a production assistant for a 2010 movie "Burlesque". The pair announced their engagement on this year's Valentine's Day by uploading a photo of the beautiful sparkler. News of her pregnancy emerged shortly after the engagement.
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder
- Drake's 'More Life' Dethrones Ed Sheeran's 'Divide' on Billboard 200
- 'The Walking Dead' Season Finale Sneak Peeks Tease Betrayal and the Big War
- 'Marvel's Inhumans' Debuts First Official Logo
- Katy Perry and Ryan Phillippe Spotted Flirting During Elton John's Birthday Party