Christina Aguilera and Fiance Name Baby Girl Summer Rain Rutler
Christina Aguilera has revealed the name of her newborn baby girl. The "Hurt" singer took to Twitter to confirm the arrival of her first daughter with fiance Matt Rutler and share that their newborn baby is called Summer Rain Rutler.
In a Twitter post which was sent out on Sunday, August 17, Aguilera said, "So proud to welcome our beautiful daughter Summer Rain Rutler into the world." In addition to baby Summer Rain, Aguilera is a mother to a 6-year-old son named Max from her previous marriage to Jordan Bratman.
News of the baby girl's arrival was first shared by Popdust. According to the report, Aguilera gave birth to her baby girl via C-section on Saturday, August 16 at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.
Aguilera and her fiance met for the first time when he worked as a production assistant for a 2010 movie "Burlesque". The pair announced their engagement on this year's Valentine's Day by uploading a photo of the beautiful sparkler. News of her pregnancy emerged shortly after the engagement.
More Christina Aguilera News
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date