Christina Aguilera and Fiance Name Baby Girl Summer Rain Rutler
Christina Aguilera has revealed the name of her newborn baby girl. The "Hurt" singer took to Twitter to confirm the arrival of her first daughter with fiance Matt Rutler and share that their newborn baby is called Summer Rain Rutler.
In a Twitter post which was sent out on Sunday, August 17, Aguilera said, "So proud to welcome our beautiful daughter Summer Rain Rutler into the world." In addition to baby Summer Rain, Aguilera is a mother to a 6-year-old son named Max from her previous marriage to Jordan Bratman.
News of the baby girl's arrival was first shared by Popdust. According to the report, Aguilera gave birth to her baby girl via C-section on Saturday, August 16 at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.
Aguilera and her fiance met for the first time when he worked as a production assistant for a 2010 movie "Burlesque". The pair announced their engagement on this year's Valentine's Day by uploading a photo of the beautiful sparkler. News of her pregnancy emerged shortly after the engagement.
More Christina Aguilera News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers