Video: Will Smith Reunites With DJ Jazzy Jeff Onstage to Perform 'Summertime'
Will Smith reunited with his former co-star on "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" DJ Jazzy Jeff for a special performance at a pool party in Las Vegas late last week. The actor excited the crowd at the Palms Casino Resort when he appeared on the stage during the DJ's set for the live rendition of their 1991 hit "Summertime".
Some people in the crowd cheered and sang along to the track, which served as the lead single off DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince's fourth studio album, "Homebase". Fans cheered louder as Smith got rid of his T-shirt midway through the song.
During the pool party, Smith and Jazzy Jeff also rocked the stage with the performance of "Jump on It". Later that day, the 45-year-old entertainer took to Facebook to share a selfie with Jazzy and a video showing him standing before the audience.
The duo previously reunited on "The Graham Norton Show" last summer. They performed the theme song of "Fresh Prince" along with Alfonso Ribeiro.
More Will Smith News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked