Lifetime Releases First Trailer of 'The Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story'
Following the first-look video, "The Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story" is previewed in a trailer. The latest snippet includes short scenes which give a look at the stars' lives behind the scenes of the 1990s popular sitcom, including their off-screen romance and fans' reaction to the cast.
Loosely based on Dustin Diamond's 2009 tell-all book "Behind the Bell", the TV movie delves into the experiences of six unknown young actors placed into the Hollywood spotlight, exposing the challenges of growing up under public scrutiny while trying to maintain the squeaky clean image of their popular characters both on and off-screen.
Diamond, however, has been accused of telling lies in the book as his former co-star Mark-Paul Gosselaar recently commented on the book, "It is negative." He continued, "That I must say. Everything I've heard about his book is it is negative. I don't remember those things. My experience on the show was very positive."
"The Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story" is set to premiere Monday, September 1, at 9 P.M. ET on Lifetime. The cast includes Dylan Everett as Mark-Paul Gosselaar, Sam Kindseth as Dustin Diamond, Julian Works as Mario Lopez, Alyssa Lynch as Tiffani-Amber Thiessen, Tiera Skovbye as Elizabeth Berkley, and Taylor Russell McKenzie as Lark Voorhies.
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed