Lifetime Releases First Trailer of 'The Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story'
Following the first-look video, "The Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story" is previewed in a trailer. The latest snippet includes short scenes which give a look at the stars' lives behind the scenes of the 1990s popular sitcom, including their off-screen romance and fans' reaction to the cast.
Loosely based on Dustin Diamond's 2009 tell-all book "Behind the Bell", the TV movie delves into the experiences of six unknown young actors placed into the Hollywood spotlight, exposing the challenges of growing up under public scrutiny while trying to maintain the squeaky clean image of their popular characters both on and off-screen.
Diamond, however, has been accused of telling lies in the book as his former co-star Mark-Paul Gosselaar recently commented on the book, "It is negative." He continued, "That I must say. Everything I've heard about his book is it is negative. I don't remember those things. My experience on the show was very positive."
"The Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story" is set to premiere Monday, September 1, at 9 P.M. ET on Lifetime. The cast includes Dylan Everett as Mark-Paul Gosselaar, Sam Kindseth as Dustin Diamond, Julian Works as Mario Lopez, Alyssa Lynch as Tiffani-Amber Thiessen, Tiera Skovbye as Elizabeth Berkley, and Taylor Russell McKenzie as Lark Voorhies.
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed
- Artist of the Week: Bruno Mars
- 'The Walking Dead' Star on Daryl's Part in the Latest Death: 'It Weighs Heavily on Him'
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories