Lauren Conrad Becomes Bridesmaid at Friend's Nuptials, Reunites With 'Laguna Beach' Co-Stars
Lauren Conrad became a bridesmaid at the nuptials of her clothing brand partner Maura McManus and David Oehm in Ojai, California on Saturday, August 16. Lauren wore a cream full length dress. She completed her look with sunglasses and a black bag.
Lauren's friend and co-star on "Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County", Lo Bosworth, also served as a bridesmaid at the wedding. Her fellow co-star, Stephen Colletti, attended the nuptials along with friend Dieter Schmitz.
Lauren's fiance, William Tell, also attended the wedding. The star of "The Hills" posted on Instagram a picture of her name card along with William's name card. The couple, who got engaged in 2013, is currently planning their own wedding.
Jilly Hendrix, Lauren's childhood friend, took to the photo sharing site a picture of her and Lauren along with other bridesmaids. She captioned the picture with, "Rule #44 never take a photo at a wedding with an iphone4s. It makes you look weak and inexperienced (and also blurry)."
- George Clooney Underwent Vasectomy Reversal for Wife Amal
- Get Details of Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth's Spiritual Summer Nuptials
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Gets Premiere Date
- New Couple Alert? Amber Rose Spotted Partying With Kevin Durant
- Blac Chyna Celebrates 40-Pound Weight Loss by Posing Nude in Bed
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'