Lauren Conrad Becomes Bridesmaid at Friend's Nuptials, Reunites With 'Laguna Beach' Co-Stars
Lauren Conrad became a bridesmaid at the nuptials of her clothing brand partner Maura McManus and David Oehm in Ojai, California on Saturday, August 16. Lauren wore a cream full length dress. She completed her look with sunglasses and a black bag.
Lauren's friend and co-star on "Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County", Lo Bosworth, also served as a bridesmaid at the wedding. Her fellow co-star, Stephen Colletti, attended the nuptials along with friend Dieter Schmitz.
Lauren's fiance, William Tell, also attended the wedding. The star of "The Hills" posted on Instagram a picture of her name card along with William's name card. The couple, who got engaged in 2013, is currently planning their own wedding.
Jilly Hendrix, Lauren's childhood friend, took to the photo sharing site a picture of her and Lauren along with other bridesmaids. She captioned the picture with, "Rule #44 never take a photo at a wedding with an iphone4s. It makes you look weak and inexperienced (and also blurry)."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal