Lauren Conrad Becomes Bridesmaid at Friend's Nuptials, Reunites With 'Laguna Beach' Co-Stars
Lauren Conrad became a bridesmaid at the nuptials of her clothing brand partner Maura McManus and David Oehm in Ojai, California on Saturday, August 16. Lauren wore a cream full length dress. She completed her look with sunglasses and a black bag.
Lauren's friend and co-star on "Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County", Lo Bosworth, also served as a bridesmaid at the wedding. Her fellow co-star, Stephen Colletti, attended the nuptials along with friend Dieter Schmitz.
Lauren's fiance, William Tell, also attended the wedding. The star of "The Hills" posted on Instagram a picture of her name card along with William's name card. The couple, who got engaged in 2013, is currently planning their own wedding.
Jilly Hendrix, Lauren's childhood friend, took to the photo sharing site a picture of her and Lauren along with other bridesmaids. She captioned the picture with, "Rule #44 never take a photo at a wedding with an iphone4s. It makes you look weak and inexperienced (and also blurry)."
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!