Lauren Conrad Becomes Bridesmaid at Friend's Nuptials, Reunites With 'Laguna Beach' Co-Stars
Lauren Conrad became a bridesmaid at the nuptials of her clothing brand partner Maura McManus and David Oehm in Ojai, California on Saturday, August 16. Lauren wore a cream full length dress. She completed her look with sunglasses and a black bag.
Lauren's friend and co-star on "Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County", Lo Bosworth, also served as a bridesmaid at the wedding. Her fellow co-star, Stephen Colletti, attended the nuptials along with friend Dieter Schmitz.
Lauren's fiance, William Tell, also attended the wedding. The star of "The Hills" posted on Instagram a picture of her name card along with William's name card. The couple, who got engaged in 2013, is currently planning their own wedding.
Jilly Hendrix, Lauren's childhood friend, took to the photo sharing site a picture of her and Lauren along with other bridesmaids. She captioned the picture with, "Rule #44 never take a photo at a wedding with an iphone4s. It makes you look weak and inexperienced (and also blurry)."
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?
- Charli XCX Releases 'After the Afterparty' Feat. Lil Yachty
- Calvin Harris Flirts With Halsey on Twitter
- Kanye West Plays Birthday Video for Kim and Gives Her Shout-Out During 'Saint Pablo' Show
- Get Your First Look at Tessa Thompson as Valkyrie on 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set
- Madonna Lets Photographer Grab Her Crotch During Party. See the Pics!