Lauren Conrad Becomes Bridesmaid at Friend's Nuptials, Reunites With 'Laguna Beach' Co-Stars
Lauren Conrad became a bridesmaid at the nuptials of her clothing brand partner Maura McManus and David Oehm in Ojai, California on Saturday, August 16. Lauren wore a cream full length dress. She completed her look with sunglasses and a black bag.
Lauren's friend and co-star on "Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County", Lo Bosworth, also served as a bridesmaid at the wedding. Her fellow co-star, Stephen Colletti, attended the nuptials along with friend Dieter Schmitz.
Lauren's fiance, William Tell, also attended the wedding. The star of "The Hills" posted on Instagram a picture of her name card along with William's name card. The couple, who got engaged in 2013, is currently planning their own wedding.
Jilly Hendrix, Lauren's childhood friend, took to the photo sharing site a picture of her and Lauren along with other bridesmaids. She captioned the picture with, "Rule #44 never take a photo at a wedding with an iphone4s. It makes you look weak and inexperienced (and also blurry)."
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!