Chief Keef Previews New Collaboration With Kanye West 'Nobody'
Chief Keef reunited with Kanye West again for a new collaboration titled "Nobody". On Sunday, August 17, Sosa took to Instagram to share a short video of him hitting the highways and smoking weed while a snippet of the track is being played in the background.
"Nobody" seems to be a slow-tempo ballad. In the brief clip, Keef can be heard rapping while his collaborator sings in heavy auto-tune over what XXL identifies as a sample of "Brothas Gonna Work It Out", a Willie Hutch song from the soundtrack of the Blaxploitation film "The Mack".
There's still no word on when the full version of the song will arrive. It's expected to appear in Keef's long-awaited new album "Bang 3".
Fans can also expect more Keef-West collaborations to come soon. Back in February, Keef's manager revealed the two rappers would be working together on several songs they planned to release "this year."
- Watch Britney Spears' Performance at Apple Music Festival in London
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Eliminates Second Pair of Season 23
- Miley Cyrus Disses Mariah Carey, Says 'I've Never Really Been a Fan'
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Reveals How 'Mary Poppins Returns' Connects to Original Movie
- FKA twigs Ditches Her Engagement Ring When Arriving at LAX With Robert Pattinson
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Aren't Speaking, but Not Breaking Up
- NBC's 'This Is Us' Is the First Freshman to Get Full Season Order
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in New Alexander Wang Promo