Chief Keef Previews New Collaboration With Kanye West 'Nobody'
Chief Keef reunited with Kanye West again for a new collaboration titled "Nobody". On Sunday, August 17, Sosa took to Instagram to share a short video of him hitting the highways and smoking weed while a snippet of the track is being played in the background.
"Nobody" seems to be a slow-tempo ballad. In the brief clip, Keef can be heard rapping while his collaborator sings in heavy auto-tune over what XXL identifies as a sample of "Brothas Gonna Work It Out", a Willie Hutch song from the soundtrack of the Blaxploitation film "The Mack".
There's still no word on when the full version of the song will arrive. It's expected to appear in Keef's long-awaited new album "Bang 3".
Fans can also expect more Keef-West collaborations to come soon. Back in February, Keef's manager revealed the two rappers would be working together on several songs they planned to release "this year."
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance