Chief Keef Previews New Collaboration With Kanye West 'Nobody'
Chief Keef reunited with Kanye West again for a new collaboration titled "Nobody". On Sunday, August 17, Sosa took to Instagram to share a short video of him hitting the highways and smoking weed while a snippet of the track is being played in the background.
"Nobody" seems to be a slow-tempo ballad. In the brief clip, Keef can be heard rapping while his collaborator sings in heavy auto-tune over what XXL identifies as a sample of "Brothas Gonna Work It Out", a Willie Hutch song from the soundtrack of the Blaxploitation film "The Mack".
There's still no word on when the full version of the song will arrive. It's expected to appear in Keef's long-awaited new album "Bang 3".
Fans can also expect more Keef-West collaborations to come soon. Back in February, Keef's manager revealed the two rappers would be working together on several songs they planned to release "this year."
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'