Chief Keef Previews New Collaboration With Kanye West 'Nobody'
Chief Keef reunited with Kanye West again for a new collaboration titled "Nobody". On Sunday, August 17, Sosa took to Instagram to share a short video of him hitting the highways and smoking weed while a snippet of the track is being played in the background.
"Nobody" seems to be a slow-tempo ballad. In the brief clip, Keef can be heard rapping while his collaborator sings in heavy auto-tune over what XXL identifies as a sample of "Brothas Gonna Work It Out", a Willie Hutch song from the soundtrack of the Blaxploitation film "The Mack".
There's still no word on when the full version of the song will arrive. It's expected to appear in Keef's long-awaited new album "Bang 3".
Fans can also expect more Keef-West collaborations to come soon. Back in February, Keef's manager revealed the two rappers would be working together on several songs they planned to release "this year."
More Chief Keef News
- Snoop Dogg Unveils Cover Art of New Album 'Neva Left'
- Serena Williams Pens Touching Love Note to Her Unborn Child
- Naughty Ashley Graham Flaunts Major Cleavage While Dancing in Sexy Lingerie
- Kygo Releases Heartbreaking Video for 'It Ain't Me' Ft. Selena Gomez
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Features Shocking Elimination on 'Boy Bands and Girl Groups' Night
- See the Bonding Between Characters in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Featurette
- Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Flaunt Beach Bodies in Skimpy Bikinis During Mexican Trip
- Mel B Claims Stephen Belafonte Is Involved in Porn Industry