Chief Keef Previews New Collaboration With Kanye West 'Nobody'
Chief Keef reunited with Kanye West again for a new collaboration titled "Nobody". On Sunday, August 17, Sosa took to Instagram to share a short video of him hitting the highways and smoking weed while a snippet of the track is being played in the background.
"Nobody" seems to be a slow-tempo ballad. In the brief clip, Keef can be heard rapping while his collaborator sings in heavy auto-tune over what XXL identifies as a sample of "Brothas Gonna Work It Out", a Willie Hutch song from the soundtrack of the Blaxploitation film "The Mack".
There's still no word on when the full version of the song will arrive. It's expected to appear in Keef's long-awaited new album "Bang 3".
Fans can also expect more Keef-West collaborations to come soon. Back in February, Keef's manager revealed the two rappers would be working together on several songs they planned to release "this year."
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones