Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Spent Weekend Together
Justin Bieber allegedly spent weekend together with Selena Gomez after they rekindled romance earlier this week. The on-again/off-again couple also allegedly declared their love for each other.
A source told TMZ that the couple "spent the entire weekend together ... and it was filled with lots of 'I Love You' talk on both ends." The site also claimed that Justin and Selena called each other boyfriend and girlfriend again.
Justin fueled speculation that he and Selena had reunited after he posted on Instagram a picture of him being kissed on the cheek by her. The photo was deleted shortly afterwards.
One day before, the pair reportedly attended a Bible study together at City Church. An insider told Mirror at that time, "Justin looked really comfortable with Selena as he still thinks their bond is unbreakable and knows that Selena will always love him."
The insider added, "The pair sat next to each other while partaking in Bible study and seemed very close. They then left together in Bieber's car."
More Justin Bieber News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival