Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Spent Weekend Together
Justin Bieber allegedly spent weekend together with Selena Gomez after they rekindled romance earlier this week. The on-again/off-again couple also allegedly declared their love for each other.
A source told TMZ that the couple "spent the entire weekend together ... and it was filled with lots of 'I Love You' talk on both ends." The site also claimed that Justin and Selena called each other boyfriend and girlfriend again.
Justin fueled speculation that he and Selena had reunited after he posted on Instagram a picture of him being kissed on the cheek by her. The photo was deleted shortly afterwards.
One day before, the pair reportedly attended a Bible study together at City Church. An insider told Mirror at that time, "Justin looked really comfortable with Selena as he still thinks their bond is unbreakable and knows that Selena will always love him."
The insider added, "The pair sat next to each other while partaking in Bible study and seemed very close. They then left together in Bieber's car."
More Justin Bieber News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'