Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Spent Weekend Together
Justin Bieber allegedly spent weekend together with Selena Gomez after they rekindled romance earlier this week. The on-again/off-again couple also allegedly declared their love for each other.
A source told TMZ that the couple "spent the entire weekend together ... and it was filled with lots of 'I Love You' talk on both ends." The site also claimed that Justin and Selena called each other boyfriend and girlfriend again.
Justin fueled speculation that he and Selena had reunited after he posted on Instagram a picture of him being kissed on the cheek by her. The photo was deleted shortly afterwards.
One day before, the pair reportedly attended a Bible study together at City Church. An insider told Mirror at that time, "Justin looked really comfortable with Selena as he still thinks their bond is unbreakable and knows that Selena will always love him."
The insider added, "The pair sat next to each other while partaking in Bible study and seemed very close. They then left together in Bieber's car."
More Justin Bieber News
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why