Joe Jonas Gets Lap Dance From Little People During Birthday Party
Joe Jonas celebrated his 25th birthday with some fun. The former member of Jonas Brothers, who turned 25 on August 15, even got a lap dance by some little people when he was at Beacher's Madhouse inside the MGM Grand, Las Vegas.
In a photo taken at the bash, Jonas can be seen sitting on a chair onstage as a mini Miley Cyrus gave a performance. Jonas was surrounded by characters including Tom from children's show "Tom and Jerry" and the world's smallest stripper, Little Spinner. Mini Jonas Brothers also performed for the birthday boy.
According to E! News, Jonas started his birthday celebration with a dinner at CRUSH eat, drink, love inside the MGM Grand resort alongside brothers Kevin Jonas, Nick Jonas and 20 friends before heading to a David Copperfield's show. On Saturday, Miss Universe Olivia Culpo joined them at another bash which took place at Encore Beach Club at Wynn Las Vegas.
According to witnesses at the bash, Nick and his girlfriend looked affectionate towards each other. "She was giving him pecks on the cheek and there was lots of hand holding. He was being very sweet with her," the source said. The group then spent their time dancing until nearly 3 A.M. at XS nightclub.
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'