Joe Jonas Gets Lap Dance From Little People During Birthday Party
Joe Jonas celebrated his 25th birthday with some fun. The former member of Jonas Brothers, who turned 25 on August 15, even got a lap dance by some little people when he was at Beacher's Madhouse inside the MGM Grand, Las Vegas.
In a photo taken at the bash, Jonas can be seen sitting on a chair onstage as a mini Miley Cyrus gave a performance. Jonas was surrounded by characters including Tom from children's show "Tom and Jerry" and the world's smallest stripper, Little Spinner. Mini Jonas Brothers also performed for the birthday boy.
According to E! News, Jonas started his birthday celebration with a dinner at CRUSH eat, drink, love inside the MGM Grand resort alongside brothers Kevin Jonas, Nick Jonas and 20 friends before heading to a David Copperfield's show. On Saturday, Miss Universe Olivia Culpo joined them at another bash which took place at Encore Beach Club at Wynn Las Vegas.
According to witnesses at the bash, Nick and his girlfriend looked affectionate towards each other. "She was giving him pecks on the cheek and there was lots of hand holding. He was being very sweet with her," the source said. The group then spent their time dancing until nearly 3 A.M. at XS nightclub.
More Joe Jonas News
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video