Joe Jonas Gets Lap Dance From Little People During Birthday Party
Joe Jonas celebrated his 25th birthday with some fun. The former member of Jonas Brothers, who turned 25 on August 15, even got a lap dance by some little people when he was at Beacher's Madhouse inside the MGM Grand, Las Vegas.
In a photo taken at the bash, Jonas can be seen sitting on a chair onstage as a mini Miley Cyrus gave a performance. Jonas was surrounded by characters including Tom from children's show "Tom and Jerry" and the world's smallest stripper, Little Spinner. Mini Jonas Brothers also performed for the birthday boy.
According to E! News, Jonas started his birthday celebration with a dinner at CRUSH eat, drink, love inside the MGM Grand resort alongside brothers Kevin Jonas, Nick Jonas and 20 friends before heading to a David Copperfield's show. On Saturday, Miss Universe Olivia Culpo joined them at another bash which took place at Encore Beach Club at Wynn Las Vegas.
According to witnesses at the bash, Nick and his girlfriend looked affectionate towards each other. "She was giving him pecks on the cheek and there was lots of hand holding. He was being very sweet with her," the source said. The group then spent their time dancing until nearly 3 A.M. at XS nightclub.
More Joe Jonas News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie