'True Blood' Series Finale Preview: Will Sookie Have Her Happy Ending?
"True Blood" will take a final bow next week with an episode titled "Thank You". The series finale is previewed in a video which includes flashback scenes showing the first time Sookie met Bill.
The last episode is expected to answer the fate of the couple, whether they will be together until the end or Bill will face the true death. As seen in the penultimate episode, Bill is adamant that his death is the best thing for Sookie, but she can't let go another person she loves.
The sneak peek doesn't share much, but hints that Eric and Pam are still together on their mission. Alexander Skarsgard, who plays Eric, recently told Time about his character's storyline, "I've been really happy with this whole season." He explained, "To me, that's Eric at his best, when he's got one clear objective: revenge. When he's that focused and determined, it's so much fun to play that and hopefully watch as well."
On filming his final scene with Kristin Bauer who plays Pam, he shared, "The fact that I've gotten to work with Kristin Bauer so much this season - I always miss her when we shoot seasons and we don't get to work that much. It's been great finishing this series side by side with Kristin. I really liked how we leave Eric at the end of this show. I'm very happy with it. Hopefully fans will be as well."
The series finale airs Sunday, August 24 at 9/8c on HBO. According to the official synopsis, Sookie weighs a future with and without Bill. Eric and Pam struggle with their uncomfortable partnership with Mr. Gus. Sam makes a choice, while Andy comes upon an unexpected inheritance.
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?
- 'This Is Us' Stars on Latest Twist: 'I'm Rooting for Jack and Rebecca'
- Watch Justin Timberlake Amaze Las Vegas Crowd in First Full Trailer for Netflix Concert Doc
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens