The Killers Covers Iggy Azalea's 'Fancy' During Concert
The Killers performed an exciting cover of Iggy Azalea's "Fancy" during their headlining set at the V Festival in Staffordshire over the weekend. After treating the crowd with some of their biggest hits, the band played a brief cover of the Charli XCX-assisted single and even had drummer Ronnie Vannucci, Jr. do an interpretative dance to the song.
"We've sort of been working on something and we wanted to show you a little bit of it, if you don't mind hearing it," frontman Brandon Flowers told the crowd while sitting behind the keyboard. Singing the catchy hook, he altered the lyrics a little bit, changing the original's "from L.A. to Tokyo" to "from Vegas to Staffordshire."
"Fancy", a single off Azalea's "The New Classic" album, wasn't the only song covered by The Killers during their show that night. The group's setlist also included covers of Creedence Clearwater Revival's "Bad Moon Rising" and a portion of The Rolling Stones' "Ruby Tuesday".
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune