The Killers Covers Iggy Azalea's 'Fancy' During Concert
The Killers performed an exciting cover of Iggy Azalea's "Fancy" during their headlining set at the V Festival in Staffordshire over the weekend. After treating the crowd with some of their biggest hits, the band played a brief cover of the Charli XCX-assisted single and even had drummer Ronnie Vannucci, Jr. do an interpretative dance to the song.
"We've sort of been working on something and we wanted to show you a little bit of it, if you don't mind hearing it," frontman Brandon Flowers told the crowd while sitting behind the keyboard. Singing the catchy hook, he altered the lyrics a little bit, changing the original's "from L.A. to Tokyo" to "from Vegas to Staffordshire."
"Fancy", a single off Azalea's "The New Classic" album, wasn't the only song covered by The Killers during their show that night. The group's setlist also included covers of Creedence Clearwater Revival's "Bad Moon Rising" and a portion of The Rolling Stones' "Ruby Tuesday".
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture