The Killers Covers Iggy Azalea's 'Fancy' During Concert
The Killers performed an exciting cover of Iggy Azalea's "Fancy" during their headlining set at the V Festival in Staffordshire over the weekend. After treating the crowd with some of their biggest hits, the band played a brief cover of the Charli XCX-assisted single and even had drummer Ronnie Vannucci, Jr. do an interpretative dance to the song.
"We've sort of been working on something and we wanted to show you a little bit of it, if you don't mind hearing it," frontman Brandon Flowers told the crowd while sitting behind the keyboard. Singing the catchy hook, he altered the lyrics a little bit, changing the original's "from L.A. to Tokyo" to "from Vegas to Staffordshire."
"Fancy", a single off Azalea's "The New Classic" album, wasn't the only song covered by The Killers during their show that night. The group's setlist also included covers of Creedence Clearwater Revival's "Bad Moon Rising" and a portion of The Rolling Stones' "Ruby Tuesday".
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly