The Killers Covers Iggy Azalea's 'Fancy' During Concert
The Killers performed an exciting cover of Iggy Azalea's "Fancy" during their headlining set at the V Festival in Staffordshire over the weekend. After treating the crowd with some of their biggest hits, the band played a brief cover of the Charli XCX-assisted single and even had drummer Ronnie Vannucci, Jr. do an interpretative dance to the song.
"We've sort of been working on something and we wanted to show you a little bit of it, if you don't mind hearing it," frontman Brandon Flowers told the crowd while sitting behind the keyboard. Singing the catchy hook, he altered the lyrics a little bit, changing the original's "from L.A. to Tokyo" to "from Vegas to Staffordshire."
"Fancy", a single off Azalea's "The New Classic" album, wasn't the only song covered by The Killers during their show that night. The group's setlist also included covers of Creedence Clearwater Revival's "Bad Moon Rising" and a portion of The Rolling Stones' "Ruby Tuesday".
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date