The Killers Covers Iggy Azalea's 'Fancy' During Concert
The Killers performed an exciting cover of Iggy Azalea's "Fancy" during their headlining set at the V Festival in Staffordshire over the weekend. After treating the crowd with some of their biggest hits, the band played a brief cover of the Charli XCX-assisted single and even had drummer Ronnie Vannucci, Jr. do an interpretative dance to the song.
"We've sort of been working on something and we wanted to show you a little bit of it, if you don't mind hearing it," frontman Brandon Flowers told the crowd while sitting behind the keyboard. Singing the catchy hook, he altered the lyrics a little bit, changing the original's "from L.A. to Tokyo" to "from Vegas to Staffordshire."
"Fancy", a single off Azalea's "The New Classic" album, wasn't the only song covered by The Killers during their show that night. The group's setlist also included covers of Creedence Clearwater Revival's "Bad Moon Rising" and a portion of The Rolling Stones' "Ruby Tuesday".
More The Killers News
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle