Madonna Joined by Kate Moss at Her 56th Birthday Party
Madonna apparently had a blast at her birthday party. The "Like a Virgin" hitmaker turned 56 on Saturday, August 16 and she celebrated it in a private villa alongside friends and family including Kate Moss. The singer has shared fun-looking photos from the 1920s-themed birthday bash which took place in Cannes.
In one photo, Madonna and Moss can be seen posing together on their knees. Wearing a bejeweled headband, the birthday girl wrote, "Bow down B***hes! #whatitfeelslikeforagirl." Another snap shared by the singer shows some partygoers posing with a giant M letter. Her son Rocco sported a white suit at the bash while her other children Lourdes Leon, Mercy and David Banda were also in attendance.
Prior to the celebration, Madonna shared a vintage photo of her posing in her birthday suit. Sporting a pair of lacy gloves in the black-and-white snap, Madge wrote, "In my Birthday suit! The girl cant help it! Thanks for all your good wishes!!!! #grateful #livingforlove."
The "La Isla Bonita" singer then showed off a ring she received as birthday gift. "Loving my new birthday ring made by Neil Lane! Amethyst and Citrine! So Lovely #grateful," she said.
More Madonna News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics