Madonna Joined by Kate Moss at Her 56th Birthday Party
Madonna apparently had a blast at her birthday party. The "Like a Virgin" hitmaker turned 56 on Saturday, August 16 and she celebrated it in a private villa alongside friends and family including Kate Moss. The singer has shared fun-looking photos from the 1920s-themed birthday bash which took place in Cannes.
In one photo, Madonna and Moss can be seen posing together on their knees. Wearing a bejeweled headband, the birthday girl wrote, "Bow down B***hes! #whatitfeelslikeforagirl." Another snap shared by the singer shows some partygoers posing with a giant M letter. Her son Rocco sported a white suit at the bash while her other children Lourdes Leon, Mercy and David Banda were also in attendance.
Prior to the celebration, Madonna shared a vintage photo of her posing in her birthday suit. Sporting a pair of lacy gloves in the black-and-white snap, Madge wrote, "In my Birthday suit! The girl cant help it! Thanks for all your good wishes!!!! #grateful #livingforlove."
The "La Isla Bonita" singer then showed off a ring she received as birthday gift. "Loving my new birthday ring made by Neil Lane! Amethyst and Citrine! So Lovely #grateful," she said.
More Madonna News
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video
- Jennifer Garner Reportedly 'Suspicious' of Ben Affleck's Relationship With His Detox Nurse
- 'Saturday Night Live' Mocks Trump's Inauguration With Shirtless Putin
- Brad Pitt Is Living a Healthy New Life Following Angelina Jolie Split
- New Couple Alert? Iggy Azalea Spotted Making Out With Music Producer LJay Currie in Mexico
- Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Madonna Perform at Women's March on Washington
- Is Ellen DeGeneres' Marriage to Portia de Rossi in Trouble?