Madonna Joined by Kate Moss at Her 56th Birthday Party
Madonna apparently had a blast at her birthday party. The "Like a Virgin" hitmaker turned 56 on Saturday, August 16 and she celebrated it in a private villa alongside friends and family including Kate Moss. The singer has shared fun-looking photos from the 1920s-themed birthday bash which took place in Cannes.
In one photo, Madonna and Moss can be seen posing together on their knees. Wearing a bejeweled headband, the birthday girl wrote, "Bow down B***hes! #whatitfeelslikeforagirl." Another snap shared by the singer shows some partygoers posing with a giant M letter. Her son Rocco sported a white suit at the bash while her other children Lourdes Leon, Mercy and David Banda were also in attendance.
Prior to the celebration, Madonna shared a vintage photo of her posing in her birthday suit. Sporting a pair of lacy gloves in the black-and-white snap, Madge wrote, "In my Birthday suit! The girl cant help it! Thanks for all your good wishes!!!! #grateful #livingforlove."
The "La Isla Bonita" singer then showed off a ring she received as birthday gift. "Loving my new birthday ring made by Neil Lane! Amethyst and Citrine! So Lovely #grateful," she said.
More Madonna News
- Doctor Strange Could Unite the Divided Avengers in 'Infinity War', Says Benedict Cumberbatch
- Justin Bieber Previews New Song 'Close to You'
- Watch Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon Return to Camp Winnipesaukee in the Fall
- They Don't Belong Together. James Packer Dumps Mariah Carey Over Her 'Excessive Spending'
- James McAvoy Lets Loose 'The Beast' in New 'Split' Trailer
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump
- See Photos of 'Pretty Little Liars' Stars on Last Day of Filming Series Finale