New 'Dumb and Dumber To' Posters Spoof 'Lucy'
Two new "Dumb and Dumber To" posters get "Lucy" treatment. The upcoming Universal comedy makes itself the exact opposite of the action movie starring Scarlett Johansson by spoofing the posters.
While Johansson's Lucy can access 100 percent of her brain capacity after mistakenly ingesting a drug, Jim Carrey's Lloyd and Jeff Daniels' Harry can only use 1 percent of theirs. "The average person uses 10% of their brain capacity," the posters read. "Imagine what he could do with 1%."
Directed by Bobby and Peter Ferrelly, "Dumb and Dumber To" finds Lloyd and Harry on a road trip to locate a child Harry never knew he had and the responsibility neither should ever, ever be given. The film will be released on theaters November 14.
"It was frighteningly easy, I must say, going back to Harry Dunne. It was more like an emptying of what you might know. Leave everything you might have ever learned in the other room - you're not going to need that here," Daniels told MLive of switching from his "The Newsroom" character to Harry.
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'