New 'Dumb and Dumber To' Posters Spoof 'Lucy'
Two new "Dumb and Dumber To" posters get "Lucy" treatment. The upcoming Universal comedy makes itself the exact opposite of the action movie starring Scarlett Johansson by spoofing the posters.
While Johansson's Lucy can access 100 percent of her brain capacity after mistakenly ingesting a drug, Jim Carrey's Lloyd and Jeff Daniels' Harry can only use 1 percent of theirs. "The average person uses 10% of their brain capacity," the posters read. "Imagine what he could do with 1%."
Directed by Bobby and Peter Ferrelly, "Dumb and Dumber To" finds Lloyd and Harry on a road trip to locate a child Harry never knew he had and the responsibility neither should ever, ever be given. The film will be released on theaters November 14.
"It was frighteningly easy, I must say, going back to Harry Dunne. It was more like an emptying of what you might know. Leave everything you might have ever learned in the other room - you're not going to need that here," Daniels told MLive of switching from his "The Newsroom" character to Harry.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch