New 'Dumb and Dumber To' Posters Spoof 'Lucy'
Two new "Dumb and Dumber To" posters get "Lucy" treatment. The upcoming Universal comedy makes itself the exact opposite of the action movie starring Scarlett Johansson by spoofing the posters.
While Johansson's Lucy can access 100 percent of her brain capacity after mistakenly ingesting a drug, Jim Carrey's Lloyd and Jeff Daniels' Harry can only use 1 percent of theirs. "The average person uses 10% of their brain capacity," the posters read. "Imagine what he could do with 1%."
Directed by Bobby and Peter Ferrelly, "Dumb and Dumber To" finds Lloyd and Harry on a road trip to locate a child Harry never knew he had and the responsibility neither should ever, ever be given. The film will be released on theaters November 14.
"It was frighteningly easy, I must say, going back to Harry Dunne. It was more like an emptying of what you might know. Leave everything you might have ever learned in the other room - you're not going to need that here," Daniels told MLive of switching from his "The Newsroom" character to Harry.
- Ice Cube Is Up for Teacher Fight With Charlie Day in New 'Fist Fight' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Custody Agreement. Will He Meet His Children on Christmas?
- Madonna Twerks in a Car in Sneak Peek of 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Is Selena Gomez Working on New Album With Hit-Boy?
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos