New 'Dumb and Dumber To' Posters Spoof 'Lucy'
Two new "Dumb and Dumber To" posters get "Lucy" treatment. The upcoming Universal comedy makes itself the exact opposite of the action movie starring Scarlett Johansson by spoofing the posters.
While Johansson's Lucy can access 100 percent of her brain capacity after mistakenly ingesting a drug, Jim Carrey's Lloyd and Jeff Daniels' Harry can only use 1 percent of theirs. "The average person uses 10% of their brain capacity," the posters read. "Imagine what he could do with 1%."
Directed by Bobby and Peter Ferrelly, "Dumb and Dumber To" finds Lloyd and Harry on a road trip to locate a child Harry never knew he had and the responsibility neither should ever, ever be given. The film will be released on theaters November 14.
"It was frighteningly easy, I must say, going back to Harry Dunne. It was more like an emptying of what you might know. Leave everything you might have ever learned in the other room - you're not going to need that here," Daniels told MLive of switching from his "The Newsroom" character to Harry.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie