Katy Perry and Lady GaGa Get Their Nose Pierced
Katy Perry and Lady GaGa got their nose pierced over the weekend in a separate place. Both documented it and posted on their respective social media account. Katy pierced her nose to cover a scar, while GaGa did it to upgrade her nose ring.
Katy got her scar from safety pin piercing during her rebellious teen days. "Last time I did this I was on my own with a safety pin & cube of ice @ 13. This time I thought it was best I left it to the pro's. Sorry mom (again)," the West Coast singer said.
Back in 2012, she recalled the incident on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno", "I asked my mother permission so I could get my nose pierced. And of course she didn't give it to me, she said, 'It was ridiculous' and she wasn't gonna do that."
"So she then went on an errand, so I took a safety pin and a piece of ice and I pierced my own nose. She saw it [later], she's like, 'Oh it's not as bad as I thought.' Because it was just a little diamond. But I still have this horrible scar that everybody brings up when they get really close."
GaGa, meanwhile, dropped by a piercing salon while on tour in Korea. "Found a piercing shop in Apgujeong. Dope jewelry and Korean Metalheads running the shop. Needle plus alcohol equals happy gaga," she wrote. "Re-pierce up a gauge . #AbramovicMethod."
The Mother Monster also debuted a new gothic look that included shaving the lower half of her head.
More Katy Perry News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked