Ving Rhames Confirmed to Return for 'Mission: Impossible V'
Ving Rhames will reprise his role as Luther Stickell in "Mission: Impossible V". He joins Tom Cruise, Simon Pegg, Jeremy Renner who will also reprise their respective roles in the upcoming "Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol" sequel.
The news was announced by the director himself, Christopher McQuarrie. "Welcome back, Mr. Rhames. cc: @TomCruise @simonpegg @Renner4Real #MI5Diary," he tweeted.
Stickell is Ethan Hunt's close confidant. He is the only character besides Cruise's Hunt to appear in all four "Mission: Impossible" films. In the last movie, he was not involved in Hunt's mission. They only met after the mission was accomplished and he parted ways with the spy agent with a "See you in Kandahar" farewell.
The fifth film is scheduled for December 25, 2015. Rebecca Ferguson (II) is tapped as the new leading lady, while Alec Baldwin is reportedly in talks to play as the head of the CIA.
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'