Christina Aguilera and Fiance Matt Rutler Welcome Baby Girl
Congratulations are in order for Christina Aguilera and her fiance Matt Rutler. The singer gave birth to a bouncing baby girl Saturday, August 16 via C-section. According to Popdust, she checked in to a private birthing suite at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center at 8 A.M. with her baby daddy.
Christina, 33, dated Rutler after meeting on the set of 2010's film "Burlesque" where he worked as a production assistant. She announced her pregnancy after her beau, who is also a guitarist for the Nate Mott Band, proposed to her on Valentine's Day this year.
Earlier this month, the former Disney star posted on Twitter a picture of her heavily-pregnant self in a studio with a pair of headphones placed on her baby bump. "Baby girl getting first listen to what mama's been creating in the studio," so the songstress wrote.
The name of the baby is still unknown. It's the second child for Christina and the first for Rutler. The original judge of "The Voice" has 6-year-old son Max from her previous marriage to Jordan Bratman.
Baby girl getting first listen to what mama's been creating in the studio. pic.twitter.com/A2bsrN8Fmv— Christina Aguilera (@xtina) August 11, 2014
- See Tyler Hoechlin's Superman in Action in 'Supergirl' Set Videos
- Did Tyler Posey Just Come Out as Gay on Snapchat?
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC
- Watch Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Shed Tears in 'Wolves' Music Video
- Amber Rose Reveals Wiz Khalifa Puts His Sperm on Her Face While They're Having Sex
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!