Christina Aguilera and Fiance Matt Rutler Welcome Baby Girl
Congratulations are in order for Christina Aguilera and her fiance Matt Rutler. The singer gave birth to a bouncing baby girl Saturday, August 16 via C-section. According to Popdust, she checked in to a private birthing suite at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center at 8 A.M. with her baby daddy.
Christina, 33, dated Rutler after meeting on the set of 2010's film "Burlesque" where he worked as a production assistant. She announced her pregnancy after her beau, who is also a guitarist for the Nate Mott Band, proposed to her on Valentine's Day this year.
Earlier this month, the former Disney star posted on Twitter a picture of her heavily-pregnant self in a studio with a pair of headphones placed on her baby bump. "Baby girl getting first listen to what mama's been creating in the studio," so the songstress wrote.
The name of the baby is still unknown. It's the second child for Christina and the first for Rutler. The original judge of "The Voice" has 6-year-old son Max from her previous marriage to Jordan Bratman.
Baby girl getting first listen to what mama's been creating in the studio. pic.twitter.com/A2bsrN8Fmv— Christina Aguilera (@xtina) August 11, 2014
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'