Christina Aguilera and Fiance Matt Rutler Welcome Baby Girl
Congratulations are in order for Christina Aguilera and her fiance Matt Rutler. The singer gave birth to a bouncing baby girl Saturday, August 16 via C-section. According to Popdust, she checked in to a private birthing suite at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center at 8 A.M. with her baby daddy.
Christina, 33, dated Rutler after meeting on the set of 2010's film "Burlesque" where he worked as a production assistant. She announced her pregnancy after her beau, who is also a guitarist for the Nate Mott Band, proposed to her on Valentine's Day this year.
Earlier this month, the former Disney star posted on Twitter a picture of her heavily-pregnant self in a studio with a pair of headphones placed on her baby bump. "Baby girl getting first listen to what mama's been creating in the studio," so the songstress wrote.
The name of the baby is still unknown. It's the second child for Christina and the first for Rutler. The original judge of "The Voice" has 6-year-old son Max from her previous marriage to Jordan Bratman.
Baby girl getting first listen to what mama's been creating in the studio. pic.twitter.com/A2bsrN8Fmv— Christina Aguilera (@xtina) August 11, 2014
More Christina Aguilera News
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship