Christina Aguilera and Fiance Matt Rutler Welcome Baby Girl
Congratulations are in order for Christina Aguilera and her fiance Matt Rutler. The singer gave birth to a bouncing baby girl Saturday, August 16 via C-section. According to Popdust, she checked in to a private birthing suite at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center at 8 A.M. with her baby daddy.
Christina, 33, dated Rutler after meeting on the set of 2010's film "Burlesque" where he worked as a production assistant. She announced her pregnancy after her beau, who is also a guitarist for the Nate Mott Band, proposed to her on Valentine's Day this year.
Earlier this month, the former Disney star posted on Twitter a picture of her heavily-pregnant self in a studio with a pair of headphones placed on her baby bump. "Baby girl getting first listen to what mama's been creating in the studio," so the songstress wrote.
The name of the baby is still unknown. It's the second child for Christina and the first for Rutler. The original judge of "The Voice" has 6-year-old son Max from her previous marriage to Jordan Bratman.
Baby girl getting first listen to what mama's been creating in the studio. pic.twitter.com/A2bsrN8Fmv— Christina Aguilera (@xtina) August 11, 2014
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie