Christina Aguilera and Fiance Matt Rutler Welcome Baby Girl
Congratulations are in order for Christina Aguilera and her fiance Matt Rutler. The singer gave birth to a bouncing baby girl Saturday, August 16 via C-section. According to Popdust, she checked in to a private birthing suite at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center at 8 A.M. with her baby daddy.
Christina, 33, dated Rutler after meeting on the set of 2010's film "Burlesque" where he worked as a production assistant. She announced her pregnancy after her beau, who is also a guitarist for the Nate Mott Band, proposed to her on Valentine's Day this year.
Earlier this month, the former Disney star posted on Twitter a picture of her heavily-pregnant self in a studio with a pair of headphones placed on her baby bump. "Baby girl getting first listen to what mama's been creating in the studio," so the songstress wrote.
The name of the baby is still unknown. It's the second child for Christina and the first for Rutler. The original judge of "The Voice" has 6-year-old son Max from her previous marriage to Jordan Bratman.
Baby girl getting first listen to what mama's been creating in the studio. pic.twitter.com/A2bsrN8Fmv— Christina Aguilera (@xtina) August 11, 2014
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 13 Premiere: The Crazy One, the Creepy One and the First Kiss
- Is Brandy Pregnant With New BF Sir the Baptist's Child?
- Rihanna and Lupita Nyong'o to Star in a Movie Based on a Twitter Sensation
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Flaunt Booties in Skimpy Swimsuits During Vacation in Cannes
- Lana Del Rey Debuts 'Cherry', Dishes on Collaboration With Stevie Nicks
- Lady GaGa Posts Topless Pic to Wish Naomi Campbell Happy Birthday
- 'The Voice' Live Finale Part 1: Four Finalists Sing for the Win
- Taylor Swift's Alleged BF Joe Alwyn Relocating to the States to Be Closer to Her