Heidi Klum, Kate Mara, and Nikki Reed Attend 2014 Primetime Creative Arts Emmys
Hollywood stars flocked to the Nokia Theatre L.A. Live in Los Angeles Saturday night, August 16 to attend Primetime Creative Arts Emmy Awards. Heidi Klum turned heads with her blue fringe dress by a "Project Runway" contestant. "So proud of my @projectrunway designer @seankelly for making my dress," she tweeted.
The blonde beauty was vying for Outstanding Host for a Reality or Reality-Competition Program along with Tim Gunn, who also came to the show. Their rival in the category, Cat Deeley from "So You Think You Can Dance" and Jane Lynch from "Hollywood Game Night", were in attendance as well.
Kate Mara looked fresh in an asymmetric yellow frock by Dior. The starlet was nominated for Outstanding Guest Actress in a Drama Series, thanks to her role as Zoe Barnes on "House of Cards". She was joined by co-star Reg E. Cathey who nabbed a nod for Outstanding Guest Actor in a Drama Series.
Nikki Reed opted for a Versace dress with plunging neckline. Accompanied by her father Seth, she finished off her look with Dana Rebecca Designs earrings, EF Collection earrings and rings, and Graziela Gems rings. Her boyfriend Ian Somerhalder was also spotted among the guests. He was clad in a Dior suit.
Other attendees included Jenny McCarthy and fiance Donnie Wahlberg, Maria Shriver and daughter Katherine Schwarzenegger, Troian Bellisario and fiance Patrick J. Adams, Joel McHale, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, and Uzo Aduba.
- Drake Admits Nicki Minaj Was the Reason Behind His Meek Mill Feud
- 'The Walking Dead' Will Reveal Who Helped Daryl Escape the Sanctuary
- Beyonce Is Suffering From Bad Morning Sickness
- You're Not the Victim! Brad Pitt Blasts Angelina Jolie's Cambodian Interview
- Watch Migos' Energetic Performance of 'Bad and Boujee' on 'Ellen'
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'