Heidi Klum, Kate Mara, and Nikki Reed Attend 2014 Primetime Creative Arts Emmys
Hollywood stars flocked to the Nokia Theatre L.A. Live in Los Angeles Saturday night, August 16 to attend Primetime Creative Arts Emmy Awards. Heidi Klum turned heads with her blue fringe dress by a "Project Runway" contestant. "So proud of my @projectrunway designer @seankelly for making my dress," she tweeted.
The blonde beauty was vying for Outstanding Host for a Reality or Reality-Competition Program along with Tim Gunn, who also came to the show. Their rival in the category, Cat Deeley from "So You Think You Can Dance" and Jane Lynch from "Hollywood Game Night", were in attendance as well.
Kate Mara looked fresh in an asymmetric yellow frock by Dior. The starlet was nominated for Outstanding Guest Actress in a Drama Series, thanks to her role as Zoe Barnes on "House of Cards". She was joined by co-star Reg E. Cathey who nabbed a nod for Outstanding Guest Actor in a Drama Series.
Nikki Reed opted for a Versace dress with plunging neckline. Accompanied by her father Seth, she finished off her look with Dana Rebecca Designs earrings, EF Collection earrings and rings, and Graziela Gems rings. Her boyfriend Ian Somerhalder was also spotted among the guests. He was clad in a Dior suit.
Other attendees included Jenny McCarthy and fiance Donnie Wahlberg, Maria Shriver and daughter Katherine Schwarzenegger, Troian Bellisario and fiance Patrick J. Adams, Joel McHale, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, and Uzo Aduba.
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary