Neil Patrick Harris Debunks Split Rumors by Posting Adorable Family Photo
Neil Patrick Harris took to Instagram on Friday, August 15 to debunk rumors he has split from David Burtka. Previously, The National Enquirer said in an article that the star of "A Million Ways to Die in the West" and his fiance had ended their engagement.
Neil posted a picture of David along with their twin children, captioning it with, "I couldn't be more in love with my family. Any reports to the contrary are woefully mistaken. #grateful." In the picture, David can be seen smiling while cuddling with the pair's 3-year-old twins, Harper and Gideon.
Back in June, Neil gave a heartfelt speech to his family at Tony Awards. He said, "To my family, David, I love you so much and I am so happy that we've gotten to do this, thank you for your sacrifices and thank you for putting up with me in all of this. To my kids, Harper and Gideon, I am so sorry that I haven't been able to spend as much time with you given the show. But I promise when this is done I will be able to read to you and put you to sleep. That's coming up soon."
Neil will play his final performance in Broadway's "Hedwig & the Angry Inch" on August 17. Andrew Rannells, star of "Girls", is set to replace him.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie