Neil Patrick Harris Debunks Split Rumors by Posting Adorable Family Photo
Neil Patrick Harris took to Instagram on Friday, August 15 to debunk rumors he has split from David Burtka. Previously, The National Enquirer said in an article that the star of "A Million Ways to Die in the West" and his fiance had ended their engagement.
Neil posted a picture of David along with their twin children, captioning it with, "I couldn't be more in love with my family. Any reports to the contrary are woefully mistaken. #grateful." In the picture, David can be seen smiling while cuddling with the pair's 3-year-old twins, Harper and Gideon.
Back in June, Neil gave a heartfelt speech to his family at Tony Awards. He said, "To my family, David, I love you so much and I am so happy that we've gotten to do this, thank you for your sacrifices and thank you for putting up with me in all of this. To my kids, Harper and Gideon, I am so sorry that I haven't been able to spend as much time with you given the show. But I promise when this is done I will be able to read to you and put you to sleep. That's coming up soon."
Neil will play his final performance in Broadway's "Hedwig & the Angry Inch" on August 17. Andrew Rannells, star of "Girls", is set to replace him.
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift