Neil Patrick Harris Debunks Split Rumors by Posting Adorable Family Photo
Neil Patrick Harris took to Instagram on Friday, August 15 to debunk rumors he has split from David Burtka. Previously, The National Enquirer said in an article that the star of "A Million Ways to Die in the West" and his fiance had ended their engagement.
Neil posted a picture of David along with their twin children, captioning it with, "I couldn't be more in love with my family. Any reports to the contrary are woefully mistaken. #grateful." In the picture, David can be seen smiling while cuddling with the pair's 3-year-old twins, Harper and Gideon.
Back in June, Neil gave a heartfelt speech to his family at Tony Awards. He said, "To my family, David, I love you so much and I am so happy that we've gotten to do this, thank you for your sacrifices and thank you for putting up with me in all of this. To my kids, Harper and Gideon, I am so sorry that I haven't been able to spend as much time with you given the show. But I promise when this is done I will be able to read to you and put you to sleep. That's coming up soon."
Neil will play his final performance in Broadway's "Hedwig & the Angry Inch" on August 17. Andrew Rannells, star of "Girls", is set to replace him.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'