Lindsay Lohan Responds to James Franco's Bizarre Short Story
Lindsay Lohan has commented on James Franco's bizarre short story "Bungalow 89". A few months ago, Franco shared the short story which centers on some encounters with a character, a "damaged" actress named Lindsay. The story was written after he was mentioned in Lohan's sex list published by In Touch.
"I don't think about it. When people say things about other people I don't think it's necessary, I've never talked about anyone else and I never will," she told Daily Mail of her reaction to the story. "If someone wants to do that for their own reasons there's nothing to say, I'm not in their head. I would never do that. I didn't read it."
The "Mean Girls" star also opened up about the sex list which contains 36 names of male celebrities who allegedly slept with her in the past. "Here's the thing it's very short and very simple. I was in Betty Ford at the time. I was in AA and that's a really personal thing and there are steps and processes that you go through. I don't want to say too much because there is anonymity between people and mine was broken," she explained.
"I was moving to go back to New York from LA. I had some friends over that I probably should have questioned a bit but I don't like to see the bad in people, I like to see the good, so I ignored it and then someone must have stolen it and that's a really personal thing, that's something I would never do to anyone," Lohan continued.
"That's one of the hardest steps, that's something that is uncomfortable to have to say to anyone, let alone for it to be posted everywhere, so it's not a joke, it wasn't funny, it was cruel, it's bad karma for whoever did it. It was sh***y," she added.
Lohan is now preparing for her stage debut in "Speed-The-Plow" which will open at London's Playhouse Theatre from September 24. Speaking of starting rehearsal later this month, the 28-year-old star previously told the newspaper that she was "excited" but "nervous." She shared, "I think the more I get comfortable on the stage in rehearsals, the better it will be. I'm nervous for the show. I'm scared."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama