Ben Affleck Injured on Set of 'Batman v Superman'
Ben Affleck was reportedly injured on the set of "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice". According a report from Star, the Batman depicter was sent home after straining his body due to a complicated move using his left shoulder.
"It was hurting him pretty bad," a source said of the set injury. "He's putting his all into this role and it's pretty physically demanding. The trips to the gym are two, sometimes three times a day and on set he's like a machine."
A candid video taken by onlookers on the set did show Affleck nursing his left shoulder. Another set video supposedly taken the following day sees a stunt double replacing the actor as Bruce Wayne to film a scene that involved him picking up a small child.
A sequel to 2012's "Man of Steel", "Batman v Superman" is moved to March 25, 2016 to avoid competition with "Captain America 3" which is due May 6. Zack Snyder is back as the director and Henry Cavill reprises his role as Clark Kent. Gal Gadot is cast as Wonder Woman, and Jesse Eisenberg is tapped as Lex Luthor.
Ben Affleck Nursing His Shoulder:
Ben Affleck's Stunt Double on Set:
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'