Ben Affleck Injured on Set of 'Batman v Superman'
Ben Affleck was reportedly injured on the set of "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice". According a report from Star, the Batman depicter was sent home after straining his body due to a complicated move using his left shoulder.
"It was hurting him pretty bad," a source said of the set injury. "He's putting his all into this role and it's pretty physically demanding. The trips to the gym are two, sometimes three times a day and on set he's like a machine."
A candid video taken by onlookers on the set did show Affleck nursing his left shoulder. Another set video supposedly taken the following day sees a stunt double replacing the actor as Bruce Wayne to film a scene that involved him picking up a small child.
A sequel to 2012's "Man of Steel", "Batman v Superman" is moved to March 25, 2016 to avoid competition with "Captain America 3" which is due May 6. Zack Snyder is back as the director and Henry Cavill reprises his role as Clark Kent. Gal Gadot is cast as Wonder Woman, and Jesse Eisenberg is tapped as Lex Luthor.
Ben Affleck Nursing His Shoulder:
Ben Affleck's Stunt Double on Set:
More Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice News
- Bella Thorne Gets Nipple Piercing, Shares Naked Photo
- Is Drake Cheating on J.Lo With This Porn Star in Amsterdam?
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci