Ben Affleck Injured on Set of 'Batman v Superman'
Ben Affleck was reportedly injured on the set of "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice". According a report from Star, the Batman depicter was sent home after straining his body due to a complicated move using his left shoulder.
"It was hurting him pretty bad," a source said of the set injury. "He's putting his all into this role and it's pretty physically demanding. The trips to the gym are two, sometimes three times a day and on set he's like a machine."
A candid video taken by onlookers on the set did show Affleck nursing his left shoulder. Another set video supposedly taken the following day sees a stunt double replacing the actor as Bruce Wayne to film a scene that involved him picking up a small child.
A sequel to 2012's "Man of Steel", "Batman v Superman" is moved to March 25, 2016 to avoid competition with "Captain America 3" which is due May 6. Zack Snyder is back as the director and Henry Cavill reprises his role as Clark Kent. Gal Gadot is cast as Wonder Woman, and Jesse Eisenberg is tapped as Lex Luthor.
Ben Affleck Nursing His Shoulder:
Ben Affleck's Stunt Double on Set:
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?