Ben Affleck Injured on Set of 'Batman v Superman'
Ben Affleck was reportedly injured on the set of "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice". According a report from Star, the Batman depicter was sent home after straining his body due to a complicated move using his left shoulder.
"It was hurting him pretty bad," a source said of the set injury. "He's putting his all into this role and it's pretty physically demanding. The trips to the gym are two, sometimes three times a day and on set he's like a machine."
A candid video taken by onlookers on the set did show Affleck nursing his left shoulder. Another set video supposedly taken the following day sees a stunt double replacing the actor as Bruce Wayne to film a scene that involved him picking up a small child.
A sequel to 2012's "Man of Steel", "Batman v Superman" is moved to March 25, 2016 to avoid competition with "Captain America 3" which is due May 6. Zack Snyder is back as the director and Henry Cavill reprises his role as Clark Kent. Gal Gadot is cast as Wonder Woman, and Jesse Eisenberg is tapped as Lex Luthor.
Ben Affleck Nursing His Shoulder:
Ben Affleck's Stunt Double on Set:
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover