'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Gets Premiere Date
FX has set the premiere date for "American Horror Story: Freak Show". The network has just announced that the new installment of the Ryan Murphy-created series will kick off Wednesday, October 8 at 10 P.M. ET/PT.
"Freak Show" is set in 1950s Juniper, FL, and centers around one of the last remaining freak shows of the time. From bearded ladies to Siamese twins, "Freak Show" features some of the series' most familiar faces.
The returning cast includes Jessica Lange as a German ex-pat who is managing the freak show, Sarah Paulson as conjoined twins Bette and Dot Tattler, Kathy Bates as Ethel Darling, Evan Peters as Ethel's son, Angela Bassett as Desiree Dupree, Emma Roberts as Maggie, Frances Conroy and Gabourey Sidibe.
They are joined by new faces such as Michael Chiklis as Wendell Del Toredo who is Desiree's husband and Ethel's ex-husband, John Carroll Lynch as one of the core villains, Wes Bentley, Finn Wittrock and Patti LaBelle. Most recently, the world's smallest woman Jyoti Amge was added to the cast.
More American Horror Story News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen