'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Gets Premiere Date
FX has set the premiere date for "American Horror Story: Freak Show". The network has just announced that the new installment of the Ryan Murphy-created series will kick off Wednesday, October 8 at 10 P.M. ET/PT.
"Freak Show" is set in 1950s Juniper, FL, and centers around one of the last remaining freak shows of the time. From bearded ladies to Siamese twins, "Freak Show" features some of the series' most familiar faces.
The returning cast includes Jessica Lange as a German ex-pat who is managing the freak show, Sarah Paulson as conjoined twins Bette and Dot Tattler, Kathy Bates as Ethel Darling, Evan Peters as Ethel's son, Angela Bassett as Desiree Dupree, Emma Roberts as Maggie, Frances Conroy and Gabourey Sidibe.
They are joined by new faces such as Michael Chiklis as Wendell Del Toredo who is Desiree's husband and Ethel's ex-husband, John Carroll Lynch as one of the core villains, Wes Bentley, Finn Wittrock and Patti LaBelle. Most recently, the world's smallest woman Jyoti Amge was added to the cast.
More American Horror Story News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed