'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Gets Premiere Date
FX has set the premiere date for "American Horror Story: Freak Show". The network has just announced that the new installment of the Ryan Murphy-created series will kick off Wednesday, October 8 at 10 P.M. ET/PT.
"Freak Show" is set in 1950s Juniper, FL, and centers around one of the last remaining freak shows of the time. From bearded ladies to Siamese twins, "Freak Show" features some of the series' most familiar faces.
The returning cast includes Jessica Lange as a German ex-pat who is managing the freak show, Sarah Paulson as conjoined twins Bette and Dot Tattler, Kathy Bates as Ethel Darling, Evan Peters as Ethel's son, Angela Bassett as Desiree Dupree, Emma Roberts as Maggie, Frances Conroy and Gabourey Sidibe.
They are joined by new faces such as Michael Chiklis as Wendell Del Toredo who is Desiree's husband and Ethel's ex-husband, John Carroll Lynch as one of the core villains, Wes Bentley, Finn Wittrock and Patti LaBelle. Most recently, the world's smallest woman Jyoti Amge was added to the cast.
More American Horror Story News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones