'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Gets Premiere Date
FX has set the premiere date for "American Horror Story: Freak Show". The network has just announced that the new installment of the Ryan Murphy-created series will kick off Wednesday, October 8 at 10 P.M. ET/PT.
"Freak Show" is set in 1950s Juniper, FL, and centers around one of the last remaining freak shows of the time. From bearded ladies to Siamese twins, "Freak Show" features some of the series' most familiar faces.
The returning cast includes Jessica Lange as a German ex-pat who is managing the freak show, Sarah Paulson as conjoined twins Bette and Dot Tattler, Kathy Bates as Ethel Darling, Evan Peters as Ethel's son, Angela Bassett as Desiree Dupree, Emma Roberts as Maggie, Frances Conroy and Gabourey Sidibe.
They are joined by new faces such as Michael Chiklis as Wendell Del Toredo who is Desiree's husband and Ethel's ex-husband, John Carroll Lynch as one of the core villains, Wes Bentley, Finn Wittrock and Patti LaBelle. Most recently, the world's smallest woman Jyoti Amge was added to the cast.
More American Horror Story News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed