'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Gets Premiere Date
FX has set the premiere date for "American Horror Story: Freak Show". The network has just announced that the new installment of the Ryan Murphy-created series will kick off Wednesday, October 8 at 10 P.M. ET/PT.
"Freak Show" is set in 1950s Juniper, FL, and centers around one of the last remaining freak shows of the time. From bearded ladies to Siamese twins, "Freak Show" features some of the series' most familiar faces.
The returning cast includes Jessica Lange as a German ex-pat who is managing the freak show, Sarah Paulson as conjoined twins Bette and Dot Tattler, Kathy Bates as Ethel Darling, Evan Peters as Ethel's son, Angela Bassett as Desiree Dupree, Emma Roberts as Maggie, Frances Conroy and Gabourey Sidibe.
They are joined by new faces such as Michael Chiklis as Wendell Del Toredo who is Desiree's husband and Ethel's ex-husband, John Carroll Lynch as one of the core villains, Wes Bentley, Finn Wittrock and Patti LaBelle. Most recently, the world's smallest woman Jyoti Amge was added to the cast.
More American Horror Story News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce