Nicki Minaj's Butt Makes Lots of Appearances in 'Anaconda' Lyric Video
Nicki Minaj has given her latest single, "Anaconda", a lyric video treatment. Released on Vevo on Friday, August 15, the colorful clip features numerous pictures of the raptress flaunting her famous backside. The track's controversial cover art, which sees her baring her butt in a tiny pink G-string, is among images flashing alongside the lyrics.
Fans are eagerly waiting for "Anaconda" music video, which Minaj has teased with previews and a behind-the-scenes clip. The Young Money artist has announced on Twitter that the highly-anticipated visuals will finally arrive on Wednesday.
"Anaconda" is a single off Minaj's upcoming album "The Pink Print". The track debuted at No. 19 on Billboard 100 earlier this week, giving the 31-year-old entertainer her 51th Hot 100 song. Surpassing Michael Jackson who has 50 songs to have entered the chart, Minaj is now tied with Rod Stewart.
Later this month, Minaj will perform her new song on MTV Video Music Awards. Joining fellow A-listers including Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande and Usher, she'll take the stage at the Forum in Inglewood, California, on August 24.
More Nicki Minaj News
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna
- 'Scream Queens': Hester Will Help Find the Killer in Season 2. Is She No Longer the Bad Guy?
- Possible Main Villains in 'The Flash' Film Are Revealed, 'Doctor Strange' May Feature Brother Voodoo
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans