Nicki Minaj's Butt Makes Lots of Appearances in 'Anaconda' Lyric Video
Nicki Minaj has given her latest single, "Anaconda", a lyric video treatment. Released on Vevo on Friday, August 15, the colorful clip features numerous pictures of the raptress flaunting her famous backside. The track's controversial cover art, which sees her baring her butt in a tiny pink G-string, is among images flashing alongside the lyrics.
Fans are eagerly waiting for "Anaconda" music video, which Minaj has teased with previews and a behind-the-scenes clip. The Young Money artist has announced on Twitter that the highly-anticipated visuals will finally arrive on Wednesday.
"Anaconda" is a single off Minaj's upcoming album "The Pink Print". The track debuted at No. 19 on Billboard 100 earlier this week, giving the 31-year-old entertainer her 51th Hot 100 song. Surpassing Michael Jackson who has 50 songs to have entered the chart, Minaj is now tied with Rod Stewart.
Later this month, Minaj will perform her new song on MTV Video Music Awards. Joining fellow A-listers including Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande and Usher, she'll take the stage at the Forum in Inglewood, California, on August 24.
Nicki Minaj's "Anaconda" lyric video
More Nicki Minaj News
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie
- J.K. Rowling Quickly Shuts Down 'The Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy Rumor
- Kate Hudson's Brother Hilariously Reacts to Rumor That the Actress Is Dating Brad Pitt
- Adele Added to 2017 Grammy Award Performers List
- LGBT Page Disappears From White House's Website After Trump's Inauguration, Twitter Freaks Out
- Shia LaBeouf Starts Four-Year Anti-Trump Live-Stream Protest on Inauguration Day
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise