Nicki Minaj's Butt Makes Lots of Appearances in 'Anaconda' Lyric Video
Nicki Minaj has given her latest single, "Anaconda", a lyric video treatment. Released on Vevo on Friday, August 15, the colorful clip features numerous pictures of the raptress flaunting her famous backside. The track's controversial cover art, which sees her baring her butt in a tiny pink G-string, is among images flashing alongside the lyrics.
Fans are eagerly waiting for "Anaconda" music video, which Minaj has teased with previews and a behind-the-scenes clip. The Young Money artist has announced on Twitter that the highly-anticipated visuals will finally arrive on Wednesday.
"Anaconda" is a single off Minaj's upcoming album "The Pink Print". The track debuted at No. 19 on Billboard 100 earlier this week, giving the 31-year-old entertainer her 51th Hot 100 song. Surpassing Michael Jackson who has 50 songs to have entered the chart, Minaj is now tied with Rod Stewart.
Later this month, Minaj will perform her new song on MTV Video Music Awards. Joining fellow A-listers including Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande and Usher, she'll take the stage at the Forum in Inglewood, California, on August 24.
More Nicki Minaj News
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest