Nicki Minaj's Butt Makes Lots of Appearances in 'Anaconda' Lyric Video
Nicki Minaj has given her latest single, "Anaconda", a lyric video treatment. Released on Vevo on Friday, August 15, the colorful clip features numerous pictures of the raptress flaunting her famous backside. The track's controversial cover art, which sees her baring her butt in a tiny pink G-string, is among images flashing alongside the lyrics.
Fans are eagerly waiting for "Anaconda" music video, which Minaj has teased with previews and a behind-the-scenes clip. The Young Money artist has announced on Twitter that the highly-anticipated visuals will finally arrive on Wednesday.
"Anaconda" is a single off Minaj's upcoming album "The Pink Print". The track debuted at No. 19 on Billboard 100 earlier this week, giving the 31-year-old entertainer her 51th Hot 100 song. Surpassing Michael Jackson who has 50 songs to have entered the chart, Minaj is now tied with Rod Stewart.
Later this month, Minaj will perform her new song on MTV Video Music Awards. Joining fellow A-listers including Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande and Usher, she'll take the stage at the Forum in Inglewood, California, on August 24.
More Nicki Minaj News
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune