Oprah Winfrey and Gayle King Take Ice Bucket Challenge
Oprah Winfrey took to Instagram on Friday, August 15 to share a video of her taking ice bucket challenge. She captioned the video with, "I challenge #StevenSpielberg, #HelenMirren and @DayalManish. In the name of ALS..."
In the video, Oprah is sitting while getting ready for the challenge. She says, "I'm ready for the ice now." Soon after that, her best friend, Gayle King, pours a bucket of ice on her head from behind. Gayle then asks her, "Is it cold?" Oprah screams until the end of the video.
Gayle also shared on the photo sharing site a video of her taking the ice bucket challenge. She wrote along with the video, "I accept @tylerperry & @nancyodell's #icebucketchallenge to raise awareness for #ALS!! I now nominate @kingjames & @dvf to take on the challenge! Looks like my favorite daughter Kirby enjoyed this a little too much... Link on my bio!"
The ice bucket challenge was initiated by Pete Frates' family last month to spread the awareness to ALS or Lou Gehrig's disease. Pete is a former baseball player who was diagnosed with the amyotrophic lateral sclerosis in 2012.
Lil Wayne, Keith Urban, Dierks Bentley and Justin Moore are among celebrities who have taken the challenge.
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child