Oprah Winfrey and Gayle King Take Ice Bucket Challenge
Oprah Winfrey took to Instagram on Friday, August 15 to share a video of her taking ice bucket challenge. She captioned the video with, "I challenge #StevenSpielberg, #HelenMirren and @DayalManish. In the name of ALS..."
In the video, Oprah is sitting while getting ready for the challenge. She says, "I'm ready for the ice now." Soon after that, her best friend, Gayle King, pours a bucket of ice on her head from behind. Gayle then asks her, "Is it cold?" Oprah screams until the end of the video.
Gayle also shared on the photo sharing site a video of her taking the ice bucket challenge. She wrote along with the video, "I accept @tylerperry & @nancyodell's #icebucketchallenge to raise awareness for #ALS!! I now nominate @kingjames & @dvf to take on the challenge! Looks like my favorite daughter Kirby enjoyed this a little too much... Link on my bio!"
The ice bucket challenge was initiated by Pete Frates' family last month to spread the awareness to ALS or Lou Gehrig's disease. Pete is a former baseball player who was diagnosed with the amyotrophic lateral sclerosis in 2012.
Lil Wayne, Keith Urban, Dierks Bentley and Justin Moore are among celebrities who have taken the challenge.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed