'10 Things I Hate About You' Star Andrew Keegan Starts New Religion
Actor Andrew Keegan has started a new religion. The 35-year-old star, who is best known for his roles in "10 Things I Hate About You" and "7th Heaven", has created a spiritual movement called Full Circle and conducts regular activities with other members in a church building in Venice, Calif. which they acquired in May.
According to Vice, who went to the building recently, Keegan started the religion in 2011 after he and his two friends were attacked by some gang members in Venice Beach. "The significance of this occurrence is that it happened at the same time the tsunami hit Japan," he added.
Keegan also explained the name Full Circle to the reporter. "Synchronicity. Time. That's what it's all about. Whatever, the past, some other time. It's a circle; in the center is now. That's what it's about," he said.
The actor insisted that it was not a cult although the actor is regarded as the visionary and leader. "I very much speak what comes through [while] in the collective. We create a resonance of balance and equality of the crew," he said. "When you feel those chakras aligned, there's guided messaging coming in. If there is something of spiritual ego within that, it must not exist."
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'