'10 Things I Hate About You' Star Andrew Keegan Starts New Religion
Actor Andrew Keegan has started a new religion. The 35-year-old star, who is best known for his roles in "10 Things I Hate About You" and "7th Heaven", has created a spiritual movement called Full Circle and conducts regular activities with other members in a church building in Venice, Calif. which they acquired in May.
According to Vice, who went to the building recently, Keegan started the religion in 2011 after he and his two friends were attacked by some gang members in Venice Beach. "The significance of this occurrence is that it happened at the same time the tsunami hit Japan," he added.
Keegan also explained the name Full Circle to the reporter. "Synchronicity. Time. That's what it's all about. Whatever, the past, some other time. It's a circle; in the center is now. That's what it's about," he said.
The actor insisted that it was not a cult although the actor is regarded as the visionary and leader. "I very much speak what comes through [while] in the collective. We create a resonance of balance and equality of the crew," he said. "When you feel those chakras aligned, there's guided messaging coming in. If there is something of spiritual ego within that, it must not exist."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie