'10 Things I Hate About You' Star Andrew Keegan Starts New Religion
Actor Andrew Keegan has started a new religion. The 35-year-old star, who is best known for his roles in "10 Things I Hate About You" and "7th Heaven", has created a spiritual movement called Full Circle and conducts regular activities with other members in a church building in Venice, Calif. which they acquired in May.
According to Vice, who went to the building recently, Keegan started the religion in 2011 after he and his two friends were attacked by some gang members in Venice Beach. "The significance of this occurrence is that it happened at the same time the tsunami hit Japan," he added.
Keegan also explained the name Full Circle to the reporter. "Synchronicity. Time. That's what it's all about. Whatever, the past, some other time. It's a circle; in the center is now. That's what it's about," he said.
The actor insisted that it was not a cult although the actor is regarded as the visionary and leader. "I very much speak what comes through [while] in the collective. We create a resonance of balance and equality of the crew," he said. "When you feel those chakras aligned, there's guided messaging coming in. If there is something of spiritual ego within that, it must not exist."
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding