'10 Things I Hate About You' Star Andrew Keegan Starts New Religion
Actor Andrew Keegan has started a new religion. The 35-year-old star, who is best known for his roles in "10 Things I Hate About You" and "7th Heaven", has created a spiritual movement called Full Circle and conducts regular activities with other members in a church building in Venice, Calif. which they acquired in May.
According to Vice, who went to the building recently, Keegan started the religion in 2011 after he and his two friends were attacked by some gang members in Venice Beach. "The significance of this occurrence is that it happened at the same time the tsunami hit Japan," he added.
Keegan also explained the name Full Circle to the reporter. "Synchronicity. Time. That's what it's all about. Whatever, the past, some other time. It's a circle; in the center is now. That's what it's about," he said.
The actor insisted that it was not a cult although the actor is regarded as the visionary and leader. "I very much speak what comes through [while] in the collective. We create a resonance of balance and equality of the crew," he said. "When you feel those chakras aligned, there's guided messaging coming in. If there is something of spiritual ego within that, it must not exist."
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Tropical Song 'Swalla' Ft. Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign
- Beyonce and Caitlyn Jenner React to Donald Trump's Anti-Transgender Policy
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Casts JD Pardo as Leading Man
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Casting Scoops: Simone Biles and Mr. T to Compete in Season 24
- Matt Reeves Is Officially Announced to Direct 'The Batman', Ben Affleck Reacts
- Robert De Niro Has a Blowout Fight With Wife Grace Hightower