T.I. Sued for Stealing Stage Equipment
T.I. is being sued over stage equipment he rented for his tour last year. According to TMZ, a rental company has filed a lawsuit against the rapper, claiming he stole an expensive screen known as a roll drop.
Used to project videos and photos, the screen was a centerpiece of the stage on Tip and Lil Wayne's "America's Most Wanted" joint tour. T.I. did pay the rental fee but he didn't return the roll drop once the tour wrapped.
The screen is worth $50,000. The rental company is suing for $100,000, saying they could've made lots of money if they were able to rent it to other performers.
T.I. is now working hard on his new album, "Paperwork: The Motion Picture". In a new interview with Bootleg Kev, he revealed the LP would include guest appearances from Rick Ross, The-Dream, Lil Boosie, Young Jeezy, Trae Tha Truth and Nipsey Hussle among others. The set currently has no official release date, but T.I. has said it will arrive "somewhere in Libra season."
More T.I. News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy