T.I. Sued for Stealing Stage Equipment
T.I. is being sued over stage equipment he rented for his tour last year. According to TMZ, a rental company has filed a lawsuit against the rapper, claiming he stole an expensive screen known as a roll drop.
Used to project videos and photos, the screen was a centerpiece of the stage on Tip and Lil Wayne's "America's Most Wanted" joint tour. T.I. did pay the rental fee but he didn't return the roll drop once the tour wrapped.
The screen is worth $50,000. The rental company is suing for $100,000, saying they could've made lots of money if they were able to rent it to other performers.
T.I. is now working hard on his new album, "Paperwork: The Motion Picture". In a new interview with Bootleg Kev, he revealed the LP would include guest appearances from Rick Ross, The-Dream, Lil Boosie, Young Jeezy, Trae Tha Truth and Nipsey Hussle among others. The set currently has no official release date, but T.I. has said it will arrive "somewhere in Libra season."
More T.I. News
- NBC Officially Greenlights 'Will and Grace' Revival
- Drake Meets J.Lo's Children - Are They Getting Serious?
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together