T.I. Sued for Stealing Stage Equipment
T.I. is being sued over stage equipment he rented for his tour last year. According to TMZ, a rental company has filed a lawsuit against the rapper, claiming he stole an expensive screen known as a roll drop.
Used to project videos and photos, the screen was a centerpiece of the stage on Tip and Lil Wayne's "America's Most Wanted" joint tour. T.I. did pay the rental fee but he didn't return the roll drop once the tour wrapped.
The screen is worth $50,000. The rental company is suing for $100,000, saying they could've made lots of money if they were able to rent it to other performers.
T.I. is now working hard on his new album, "Paperwork: The Motion Picture". In a new interview with Bootleg Kev, he revealed the LP would include guest appearances from Rick Ross, The-Dream, Lil Boosie, Young Jeezy, Trae Tha Truth and Nipsey Hussle among others. The set currently has no official release date, but T.I. has said it will arrive "somewhere in Libra season."
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle
- Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald Expecting Baby No. 2
- Back Off! Jay-Z Pushes Away Male Fan for Getting Too Close to Beyonce Knowles
- Jennifer Lawrence Tops Forbes' List of 2016 Highest-Paid Actresses