T.I. Sued for Stealing Stage Equipment
T.I. is being sued over stage equipment he rented for his tour last year. According to TMZ, a rental company has filed a lawsuit against the rapper, claiming he stole an expensive screen known as a roll drop.
Used to project videos and photos, the screen was a centerpiece of the stage on Tip and Lil Wayne's "America's Most Wanted" joint tour. T.I. did pay the rental fee but he didn't return the roll drop once the tour wrapped.
The screen is worth $50,000. The rental company is suing for $100,000, saying they could've made lots of money if they were able to rent it to other performers.
T.I. is now working hard on his new album, "Paperwork: The Motion Picture". In a new interview with Bootleg Kev, he revealed the LP would include guest appearances from Rick Ross, The-Dream, Lil Boosie, Young Jeezy, Trae Tha Truth and Nipsey Hussle among others. The set currently has no official release date, but T.I. has said it will arrive "somewhere in Libra season."
More T.I. News
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years
- Demi Lovato Speaks on Mental Illness, Performs 'Confident' at DNC Opening Night
- Lindsay Lohan Responds to Relationship Drama After Accusing Fiance of Strangling Her
- Britney Spears, U2, Drake, Ariana Grande Lead an Amazing 2016 iHeartRadio Music Festival Line-Up
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection