T.I. Sued for Stealing Stage Equipment
T.I. is being sued over stage equipment he rented for his tour last year. According to TMZ, a rental company has filed a lawsuit against the rapper, claiming he stole an expensive screen known as a roll drop.
Used to project videos and photos, the screen was a centerpiece of the stage on Tip and Lil Wayne's "America's Most Wanted" joint tour. T.I. did pay the rental fee but he didn't return the roll drop once the tour wrapped.
The screen is worth $50,000. The rental company is suing for $100,000, saying they could've made lots of money if they were able to rent it to other performers.
T.I. is now working hard on his new album, "Paperwork: The Motion Picture". In a new interview with Bootleg Kev, he revealed the LP would include guest appearances from Rick Ross, The-Dream, Lil Boosie, Young Jeezy, Trae Tha Truth and Nipsey Hussle among others. The set currently has no official release date, but T.I. has said it will arrive "somewhere in Libra season."
More T.I. News
- See Black Lightning in Costume in First Look of The CW's New Series
- Kim Kardashian Channels Kris Jenner for a Sexy Photoshoot - Check Out Her Wild Look!
- 'The Mindy Project' Renewed for Sixth and Final Season on Hulu
- Rob Kardashian 'Fears' Blac Chyna Will Come for Him After Calling Out Tyga
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage