Michael B. Jordan Confirms Rocky Spin-Off 'Creed' With Sylvester Stallone
Rocky spin-off "Creed" is still happening although there was no new word on the project since last year. Michael B. Jordan who is eyed to play the lead role confirms he is still attached to the movie and Sylvester Stallone will reprise his role.
"Creed's another one," he said to The Source when asked what's coming up next for him now that "The Fantastic Four" is wrapped. "That's definitely happening, for sure," the new Johnny Storm added. "I'm not going to let you guys down."
"I know that there's a lot of Rocky fans out there and I'm one of them. So from one fan to another I'm gonna make sure we do a good job with this. Sly's not gonna let anything happen to his baby," the "Fruitvale Station" actor went on.
Sly who has just finished "The Expendables 3" is expected to return to the spin-off as Rocky Balboa. The boxer will mentor Jordan's character, who is the grandson of his rival-turned-friend Apollo Creed. "Fruitvale Station" helmer Ryan Coogler will sit behind the lens.
- Calvin Harris Announces New Single Featuring Pharrell, Ariana Grande and Young Thug
- New Boyfriend? Ellie Goulding Spotted Getting Cozy With Athlete Caspar Jopling
- 'The Flash' 3.19 Preview: Meet Future Barry Allen
- Natalie Portman Will Portray Bull Rider in 'Bronco Belle'
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 4: Coaches Round Out Teams of 8. See Who Makes the Cut!
- Missing His Family? Brad Pitt 'Secretly Joined' Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Cambodia Trip
- First Gloomy Footage of 'Annihilation' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- 'Bones' Showrunner on Series Finale: 'It's the End, but It's Not the End'