Michael B. Jordan Confirms Rocky Spin-Off 'Creed' With Sylvester Stallone
Rocky spin-off "Creed" is still happening although there was no new word on the project since last year. Michael B. Jordan who is eyed to play the lead role confirms he is still attached to the movie and Sylvester Stallone will reprise his role.
"Creed's another one," he said to The Source when asked what's coming up next for him now that "The Fantastic Four" is wrapped. "That's definitely happening, for sure," the new Johnny Storm added. "I'm not going to let you guys down."
"I know that there's a lot of Rocky fans out there and I'm one of them. So from one fan to another I'm gonna make sure we do a good job with this. Sly's not gonna let anything happen to his baby," the "Fruitvale Station" actor went on.
Sly who has just finished "The Expendables 3" is expected to return to the spin-off as Rocky Balboa. The boxer will mentor Jordan's character, who is the grandson of his rival-turned-friend Apollo Creed. "Fruitvale Station" helmer Ryan Coogler will sit behind the lens.
More Creed News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie