Michael B. Jordan Confirms Rocky Spin-Off 'Creed' With Sylvester Stallone
Rocky spin-off "Creed" is still happening although there was no new word on the project since last year. Michael B. Jordan who is eyed to play the lead role confirms he is still attached to the movie and Sylvester Stallone will reprise his role.
"Creed's another one," he said to The Source when asked what's coming up next for him now that "The Fantastic Four" is wrapped. "That's definitely happening, for sure," the new Johnny Storm added. "I'm not going to let you guys down."
"I know that there's a lot of Rocky fans out there and I'm one of them. So from one fan to another I'm gonna make sure we do a good job with this. Sly's not gonna let anything happen to his baby," the "Fruitvale Station" actor went on.
Sly who has just finished "The Expendables 3" is expected to return to the spin-off as Rocky Balboa. The boxer will mentor Jordan's character, who is the grandson of his rival-turned-friend Apollo Creed. "Fruitvale Station" helmer Ryan Coogler will sit behind the lens.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones