Michael B. Jordan Confirms Rocky Spin-Off 'Creed' With Sylvester Stallone
Rocky spin-off "Creed" is still happening although there was no new word on the project since last year. Michael B. Jordan who is eyed to play the lead role confirms he is still attached to the movie and Sylvester Stallone will reprise his role.
"Creed's another one," he said to The Source when asked what's coming up next for him now that "The Fantastic Four" is wrapped. "That's definitely happening, for sure," the new Johnny Storm added. "I'm not going to let you guys down."
"I know that there's a lot of Rocky fans out there and I'm one of them. So from one fan to another I'm gonna make sure we do a good job with this. Sly's not gonna let anything happen to his baby," the "Fruitvale Station" actor went on.
Sly who has just finished "The Expendables 3" is expected to return to the spin-off as Rocky Balboa. The boxer will mentor Jordan's character, who is the grandson of his rival-turned-friend Apollo Creed. "Fruitvale Station" helmer Ryan Coogler will sit behind the lens.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch