Michael B. Jordan Confirms Rocky Spin-Off 'Creed' With Sylvester Stallone
Rocky spin-off "Creed" is still happening although there was no new word on the project since last year. Michael B. Jordan who is eyed to play the lead role confirms he is still attached to the movie and Sylvester Stallone will reprise his role.
"Creed's another one," he said to The Source when asked what's coming up next for him now that "The Fantastic Four" is wrapped. "That's definitely happening, for sure," the new Johnny Storm added. "I'm not going to let you guys down."
"I know that there's a lot of Rocky fans out there and I'm one of them. So from one fan to another I'm gonna make sure we do a good job with this. Sly's not gonna let anything happen to his baby," the "Fruitvale Station" actor went on.
Sly who has just finished "The Expendables 3" is expected to return to the spin-off as Rocky Balboa. The boxer will mentor Jordan's character, who is the grandson of his rival-turned-friend Apollo Creed. "Fruitvale Station" helmer Ryan Coogler will sit behind the lens.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers