New 'Homeland' Season 4 Trailer Hints Carrie Wants to Avoid Motherhood
With less than a month before "Homeland" returns, Showtime hypes it up with a new trailer for season 4. Sharing new footage, it offers a longer look at new cast member Corey Stoll as CIA Chief Sandy Bachman, who appears to be in trouble as some local people, who look unhappy, walk towards him.
The video also suggests that Carrie may intentionally avoid motherhood as she is seen telling her sister Maggie, "I told you they're sending me back, I don't have a choice." Maggie replies, "I don't believe you." Carrie will also face the angers of local people who attack her car.
"Homeland" season 4 will kick off with a two-episode premiere on Sunday, October 5 at 9 P.M. on Showtime. The show will find Claire Danes' Carrie Mathison assigned in Pakistan as CIA case officer to stop terror threats in the country following the pullout of U.S. forces in Afghanistan.
Mandy Patinkin's Saul Berenson has left the CIA and is now in the private sector. "He finds himself working underneath her and at her behest, so there's a role reversal that takes place there," showrunner Alex Gansa said.
In addition to Corey Stoll, the upcoming season will include new faces Suraj Sharma as Aayan Ibrahim, "a medical school student studying in Islamabad whose path crosses with Carrie and becomes a significant person of interest for her," Laila Robins as the ambassador to Pakistan, and Michael O'Keefe as Deputy Chief of Mission in Islamabad.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival