Kendra Wilkinson: 'I Flushed My Wedding Ring Down the Toilet'
Kendra Wilkinson finally opens up about her marital drama. In a new "Kendra on Top" teaser, the former Playboy playmate admits that her marriage to Hank Baskett is "down the drain" after hearing news about her husband cheated on her with transsexual model, Ava Sabrina London.
Kendra bursts into tears as she says, "Every word that came from the tabloids was like boom, boom, boom! When did he do this? While you're eight months pregnant." She goes on to say, "I'm like, 'Oh my god!' " She feels like she was "getting shot" after hearing the news about her husband.
Kendra then admits, "Our marriage is down the drain. I flushed my wedding ring down the toilet."
A source tells E! Online, "To her credit, Kendra's not trying to hide any of this from the cameras. Literally in one scene, viewers will see her break down and fall on the floor collapsing in tears. It's raw and it's real. She knows her fans expect honesty from her and she's delivering it."
The source continues, "The cameras are following both Kendra and Hank. So even when they're apart, both are being filmed. Viewers will see how often they're together-and how often they're not."
In previous news, Kendra allegedly visited lawyers to seek advice on divorce. An insider told the site at that time, "Kendra has visited her lawyer several times in the last few weeks. She is trying to figure out what to do because it's such a complicated situation."
"She has been asking for advice on the best way to go through with the divorce," the insider added, "Between the children and joint finances she feels like it's a no-win situation. She wants to leave Hank. She can't forgive him for what he did. Untangling their marriage is a huge headache and she's heartbroken about it."
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding