Kendra Wilkinson: 'I Flushed My Wedding Ring Down the Toilet'
Kendra Wilkinson finally opens up about her marital drama. In a new "Kendra on Top" teaser, the former Playboy playmate admits that her marriage to Hank Baskett is "down the drain" after hearing news about her husband cheated on her with transsexual model, Ava Sabrina London.
Kendra bursts into tears as she says, "Every word that came from the tabloids was like boom, boom, boom! When did he do this? While you're eight months pregnant." She goes on to say, "I'm like, 'Oh my god!' " She feels like she was "getting shot" after hearing the news about her husband.
Kendra then admits, "Our marriage is down the drain. I flushed my wedding ring down the toilet."
A source tells E! Online, "To her credit, Kendra's not trying to hide any of this from the cameras. Literally in one scene, viewers will see her break down and fall on the floor collapsing in tears. It's raw and it's real. She knows her fans expect honesty from her and she's delivering it."
The source continues, "The cameras are following both Kendra and Hank. So even when they're apart, both are being filmed. Viewers will see how often they're together-and how often they're not."
In previous news, Kendra allegedly visited lawyers to seek advice on divorce. An insider told the site at that time, "Kendra has visited her lawyer several times in the last few weeks. She is trying to figure out what to do because it's such a complicated situation."
"She has been asking for advice on the best way to go through with the divorce," the insider added, "Between the children and joint finances she feels like it's a no-win situation. She wants to leave Hank. She can't forgive him for what he did. Untangling their marriage is a huge headache and she's heartbroken about it."
More Kendra Wilkinson News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy