First Look at 'Star Wars Episode VII' Villain and Han Solo Revealed
There is info galore about "Star Wars Episode VII" on the internet. The identity of the main baddie in the hotly-anticipated film is revealed along with concept arts that give a glimpse at the villainous character and Harrison Ford as Han Solo.
[SPOILER ALERT!] According to Latino Review, Inquisitors will be the antagonist in the J.J. Abrams-directed flick. The characters also become the villain in the upcoming animated series "Star Wars Rebels". They are known as defenders of the Sith Order.
Indie Revolver describes the villain, "He's tall and thin and terrifyingly creepy, with glowing red eyes to match his red lightsaber. He's got some robotic upgrades, like Vader - but no mask. The cybernetic bits weave in and out of him. He's got a human upper lip, a steel jaw..."
The site also has the concept arts for the Inquisitors and Han Solo as well as photos of Stormtrooper's helmet. In the picture, the Inquisitor wears a black robe, and has a metal face with glowing red eyes and a cyborg hand. He is holding a supposedly Darth Vader mask which has been shattered.
Badass Digest claims the hand was already revealed on Twitter. It was a robotic hand which Abrams recently posted a picture of to announce the winner for UNICEF's "Force for Change". The photo shows the metal hand holding a thank-you note from the director.
Some plot points of the movie are also revealed. Daisy Ridley and John Boyega's characters are looking for Luke Skywalker after finding his lightsaber or probably hand on a planet. The search leads them to Han Solo and Chewbacca who are no longer in the Millennium Falcon. The spaceship is now in the possession of Oscar Isaac's character, while Han and his sidekick will be "piloting a Super Star Destroyer."
Luke who has been missing since the events of "Return of the Jedi" is not hiding but he is reportedly held hostage by the Inquisitors. Before their identity was revealed, they had been described on the internet as bounty hunters or "Sith Witches."
After he was found, Luke explains the history of their order, prompting a flashback to explain that the Inquisitors have been serving the Sith all along. Carrie Fisher's daughter Billie Lourd will play a young Princess Leia in the flashback, and Darth Vader will make a brief appearance.
More Star Wars: The Force Awakens News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed