Kylie Jenner Involved in Car Accident Again
Kylie Jenner was reportedly involved in a car accident on Thursday, August 14. According to TMZ, the accident occurred when Kylie was driving her brand-new Range Rover from Katsuya to Glendale.
Kylie claimed that another female driver's vehicle was cut off, swerved into her lane and rear ended her. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star reportedly sustained thousands of dollars in damage to her car.
Last month, Kylie was pulled over by police and ticketed for driving with a teenage passenger and for having tinted windows. An official at California Highway Patrol said at that time, "The driver was identified as a minor with a provisional driver license. The driver had a passenger in the vehicle under the age of 20, subsequently the driver was cited for tint and provisional license violations."
Back in January, Kylie was also pulled over for alleged speeding just five months after she acquired her driving license. At that time, she was driving her $125,000 Mercedes SUV, a present for her 16th birthday.
More Kylie Jenner News
- Topless Kim Kardashian and North West Are Included in New Kimojis. Get the Sneak Peeks
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Spotted 'Making Out' at Drake's Party
- 'X-Men' Show 'Legion' Gets Series Order at FX. See the First Picture!
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities