Kylie Jenner Involved in Car Accident Again
Kylie Jenner was reportedly involved in a car accident on Thursday, August 14. According to TMZ, the accident occurred when Kylie was driving her brand-new Range Rover from Katsuya to Glendale.
Kylie claimed that another female driver's vehicle was cut off, swerved into her lane and rear ended her. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star reportedly sustained thousands of dollars in damage to her car.
Last month, Kylie was pulled over by police and ticketed for driving with a teenage passenger and for having tinted windows. An official at California Highway Patrol said at that time, "The driver was identified as a minor with a provisional driver license. The driver had a passenger in the vehicle under the age of 20, subsequently the driver was cited for tint and provisional license violations."
Back in January, Kylie was also pulled over for alleged speeding just five months after she acquired her driving license. At that time, she was driving her $125,000 Mercedes SUV, a present for her 16th birthday.
More Kylie Jenner News
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit