Kylie Jenner Involved in Car Accident Again
Kylie Jenner was reportedly involved in a car accident on Thursday, August 14. According to TMZ, the accident occurred when Kylie was driving her brand-new Range Rover from Katsuya to Glendale.
Kylie claimed that another female driver's vehicle was cut off, swerved into her lane and rear ended her. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star reportedly sustained thousands of dollars in damage to her car.
Last month, Kylie was pulled over by police and ticketed for driving with a teenage passenger and for having tinted windows. An official at California Highway Patrol said at that time, "The driver was identified as a minor with a provisional driver license. The driver had a passenger in the vehicle under the age of 20, subsequently the driver was cited for tint and provisional license violations."
Back in January, Kylie was also pulled over for alleged speeding just five months after she acquired her driving license. At that time, she was driving her $125,000 Mercedes SUV, a present for her 16th birthday.
More Kylie Jenner News
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'