Kylie Jenner Involved in Car Accident Again
Kylie Jenner was reportedly involved in a car accident on Thursday, August 14. According to TMZ, the accident occurred when Kylie was driving her brand-new Range Rover from Katsuya to Glendale.
Kylie claimed that another female driver's vehicle was cut off, swerved into her lane and rear ended her. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star reportedly sustained thousands of dollars in damage to her car.
Last month, Kylie was pulled over by police and ticketed for driving with a teenage passenger and for having tinted windows. An official at California Highway Patrol said at that time, "The driver was identified as a minor with a provisional driver license. The driver had a passenger in the vehicle under the age of 20, subsequently the driver was cited for tint and provisional license violations."
Back in January, Kylie was also pulled over for alleged speeding just five months after she acquired her driving license. At that time, she was driving her $125,000 Mercedes SUV, a present for her 16th birthday.
More Kylie Jenner News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3