Josh Gracin Checks Into Inpatient Facility After Posting Apparent Suicide Note
Josh Gracin has checked into an inpatient facility to get professional help following a "personal crisis." The "American Idol" finalist scared his family and fans after writing an apparent suicide note on Facebook on Thursday, August 14. In a statement released on the account the next day, Gracin's camp shared that the singer had "voluntarily checked himself into an inpatient facility to seek the help he needs."
The father of four also thanked his fans for their support and apologized to his family. "I want to thank you all for your prayers and support. I take responsibility for my actions and apologize dearly for what I have put my family through. With the help of my family and friends, I am getting help. Again, thank you for your love and I will see you very soon," he said.
Gracin previously hinted at marital problems in his Thursday note. "I've loved her for 17 years ... I made mistakes ... I admitted them, told her the truth and she turned her back on me when I needed her help the most," he wrote. "Please remember me as someone who gave his all in his music ... Pray for my family as they carry on in this world without me. Goodbye." The message has been removed.
Police rushed to the singer's house after a family member noticed the message. Gracin was admitted into a hospital for observation before checking himself into the psychiatric facility.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked