OWN to Air Robin Williams Episodes on 'Oprah Winfrey Show'
OWN joins the ranks of networks that pay tribute to the late Robin Williams. The cable channel will be airing two specials from its syndicated talk show "The Oprah Winfrey Show" to honor the legendary funnyman this weekend.
Williams had appeared on the talk show 14 times and OWN will air two of them. On Sunday, August 17 at 7 P.M., the network will present his first in-studio appearance from 1988. During the episode "a candid Williams ...shares deeply personal stories about filming 'Good Morning, Vietnam', his early childhood and more."
In the next hour, OWN will air the 1991 interview in which the "actor opens up to Oprah about everything from drug abuse, what being married to him is like, fatherhood, working on the feature films 'The Fisher King' and 'Dead Poet's Society', his creative inspiration and his thoughts on aging and turning 40."
Williams was nominated for Oscars in all three aforementioned movies. The actor died of suspected suicide by hanging himself with belt on Monday, August 11 in his San Fransisco home.
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?
- Charli XCX Releases 'After the Afterparty' Feat. Lil Yachty
- Calvin Harris Flirts With Halsey on Twitter
- Kanye West Plays Birthday Video for Kim and Gives Her Shout-Out During 'Saint Pablo' Show
- Get Your First Look at Tessa Thompson as Valkyrie on 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set
- Madonna Lets Photographer Grab Her Crotch During Party. See the Pics!