Report: Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin
New couple alert! Multiple sources say to E! News that Jennifer Lawrence, 24, and Chris Martin, 37, are seeing each other. They reportedly have been spending quality time together since late June after the actress split from on-off boyfriend Nicholas Hoult.
On July 1, Lawrence was seen at an Coldplay afterparty after the band's gig at London's The Royal Albert Hall. She reportedly flirted with the frontman at the event. She is currently finishing "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 2", while Martin recorded "Atlas" for "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" soundtrack last year.
The dating rumor comes on heels of another report that Gwyneth Paltrow is dating "Glee" co-creator Brad Falchuk. Paltrow, 41, announced her "conscious uncoupling" with Martin early this year after more than 10 years of marriage. They have a daughter Apple, 10, and a son Moses, 8. They remain friends and have been spotted together on multiple occasions after the split.
The rocker blamed his own personal struggles for their separation. "About two years ago I was a mess really because I can't enjoy the things that we are good at and I can't enjoy the great things around me because I am burdened by this," said Chris. "I've got to not blame anyone else and make some changes."
"I wouldn't use the word breakdown - this was more a realization about trying to grow up, basically," he added. "If you can't open yourself up, you can't appreciate the wonder inside."
Lawrence's breakup with Hoult was also an amicable one. "They spent a lot of time apart because of work, and it was difficult on their relationship," an insider said. They first dated after filming "X-Men: First Class" and then reunited on the set of "X-Men: Days of Future Past".
"I'm a big fan of all things British," the Oscar winner admitted to The Sun back in January. "I get to spend some time there now and again and I like that I can go for fish and chips wearing the most awful outfit and it's cool, you know?"
After their split, Hoult is linked to Kristen Stewart, his co-star in new movie "Equals". A source told the Daily Star, "Nick is besotted with Kristen. They're a match made in heaven, they're both anti-fame and share a very strong work ethic. Almost as soon as Jennifer told Nick it was over between them, he began seeing Kristen."
More Jennifer Lawrence News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed