Channing Tatum, Robert Pattinson and Sofia Vergara Charming at HFPA Grants Banquet
A slew of Hollywood A-listers brought their charm to The Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills, Calif. for the 2014 Hollywood Foreign Press Association's Grants Banquet on Thursday night, August 14. Among those supporting the event were Channing Tatum, Robert Pattinson and Sofia Vergara.
The "22 Jump Street" hunk and the "Twilight Saga" actor looked dapper in their attire that consisted of white shirt, dark suit and tie. They were joined in the male department by the equally charming Chris Evans, Eddie Redmayne, Nick Jonas, Andy Samberg, Jason Segel, James Marsden and Logan Lerman. Movie vet Morgan Freeman was also on hand to accept check on behalf of a group which received a donation from HFPA.
"Modern Family" star Sofia turned up the heat on the red carpet with her red hot look. Elle Fanning also grabbed attention with her red Vivienne Westwood dress. She posed with fellow young actress Hailee Steinfeld who looked sweet in a white ALC dress.
Kristen Bell glammed up in an Andrew Gn dress completed with Rupert Sanderson heels and Antonini jewels. Kerry Washington, Abigail Spencer, Minnie Driver and Rose McGowan were among other stars attending the star-studded bash.
The HFPA donated $1.9 million to non-profit entertainment related organizations and scholarship programs, including the Film Foundation, American Film Institute, Film Independent, Toronto International Film Festival, SAG Foundation, No Kid Hungry and Ebertfest Film Festival, during the banquet. On the same occasion, they announced new officers.
More Channing Tatum News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3