Chris Kattan Sentenced to Three-Year Probation Following DUI Arrest
Chris Kattan has been sentenced on Thursday, August 14 to three years of probation for driving under the influence of drug. The former "Saturday Night Live" star will have to pay a $500 fine and restitution for the freeway crash which happened in February.
Chris will also have to take a three-month alcohol program and 104 Narcotics Anonymous classes. He is also forbidden from driving with any measurable drugs in his system except he has a valid prescription. In addition to his punishment, the funnyman will take part in the Hospital and Morgue Program.
Law enforcement sources told TMZ that Chris had Ambien in his system at the time of the crash.
Back in February, Chris was arrested and charged with driving under the influence of drug after his black 2011 Mercedes bumped into a maintenance truck on 101 Freeway in San Fernando Valley. A month later, he pleaded not guilty to the charge. At that time, Chris told the site, "I was taking medication for my back, I had surgery."
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'
- Did Geoff Johns Just Confirm That Armie Hammer Would Play Green Lantern in DC Movies?
- Inside Kanye West's Music Comeback Plans Following Hospitalization
- Kendall Jenner Isn't Happy About That Rolls-Royce for Her Birthday? Here's Why
- Mariah Carey Can't Wear Her Shoes Alone in New Promo for 'Mariah's World'