Chris Kattan Sentenced to Three-Year Probation Following DUI Arrest
Chris Kattan has been sentenced on Thursday, August 14 to three years of probation for driving under the influence of drug. The former "Saturday Night Live" star will have to pay a $500 fine and restitution for the freeway crash which happened in February.
Chris will also have to take a three-month alcohol program and 104 Narcotics Anonymous classes. He is also forbidden from driving with any measurable drugs in his system except he has a valid prescription. In addition to his punishment, the funnyman will take part in the Hospital and Morgue Program.
Law enforcement sources told TMZ that Chris had Ambien in his system at the time of the crash.
Back in February, Chris was arrested and charged with driving under the influence of drug after his black 2011 Mercedes bumped into a maintenance truck on 101 Freeway in San Fernando Valley. A month later, he pleaded not guilty to the charge. At that time, Chris told the site, "I was taking medication for my back, I had surgery."
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off