Paul Walker's Car Wreckage Thief Sentenced to Six Months in Jail
A man named Jameson Brooks Witty, 18, has been sentenced to six months in jail after stealing a piece of Paul Walker's wrecked Porsche Carrera GT. Another defendant named Anthony Edward Janow, 26, is expected to receive the same sentence when he goes before a judge on October 23.
In a video obtained by TMZ, the two suspects can be seen pulling off parts of the Porsche Carrera GT as a tow truck which carried the wreckage stopped at traffic lights in Santa Clarita, California. After the thievery happened, driver of the tow truck reported the crime to Santa Clarita Valley Sheriff's Station.
The report read, "At one point the driver of the tow truck stopped at the red light E/B Newhall Ranch Road at McBean Parkway. A witness saw a male exit a vehicle that was following the tow truck. The male grabbed a piece of the wrecked Porsche off the tow truck bed. The male drove away with the stolen vehicle part."
In previous news, Jameson and Anthony pleaded no contest to misdemeanour charges on destroying evidence and resisting or delaying a police officer.
Paul died after his car crashed into a light standard and burst into flames in Santa Clarita, California on November 30, 2013. His friend, Roger Rodas, who drove the car was also killed in the crash.
Unfortunately your browser does not support IFrames.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture