Demi Moore and Bruce Willis' Daughter Tallulah Checks Into Rehab
Tallulah Willis, the daughter of Demi Moore and Bruce Willis, has entered rehab. "Tallulah was pretty much given an ultimatum," a family insider opened up to PEOPLE. "Her parents were about to take away everything from her."
Tallulah reportedly checked into a treatment center, The Meadows, in Arizona in late July to seek help for her alcohol and cocaine issues. The 20-year-old fashion blogger did post a cryptic "bai bai" message in one of her last tweets on July 23.
A source claimed she was "adversely affected" by her parents' divorce in 2000, while her former classmate in high school said she was struggling to cope with her mother's hospitalization and subsequent rehab stint in 2012.
"When Demi was hospitalized, Tallulah didn't show up to school for days because she was too embarrassed," the friend says. "She was very open about Demi's issues and would sort of imply, 'Of course I have issues too, look at my mom.' "
Meanwhile, Tallulah herself discussed her insecurities about her looks during a chat with StyleLikeU earlier this year, saying she had been diagnosed with body dysmorphia. She seemed "lost," another source said. "The constant and self-centered worry over her looks mirrors her mother."
Moore and Willis have visited Tallulah at the rehab, but they have different approaches to their daughter's issues. "If Bruce suspected that Tallulah had any kind of substance abuse problem, he would have demanded for her to get help," a Moore source said. "Demi's take is that Tallulah is still very young and trying to find herself."
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones