Michael Strahan and Nicole Murphy Enjoy Lunch Together After Splitting
Michael Strahan and Nicole Murphy were spotted grabbing lunch together on Thursday, August 14 at South Beverly Grill in Beverly Hills. In a video obtained by TMZ, Michael and Nicole can be seen walking out of the restaurant arm-in-arm.
In the video, Michael wore a black long-sleeved shirt, a pair of jeans and sunglasses. Meanwhile, Nicole donned a backless polka dot jumpsuit and a pair of flat shoes. She completed her look by carrying a matching bag.
A source told the site the former couple still had love for each other and liked "to work things out." Meanwhile another source said, "It was a friendly lunch. They have 7 years of history together."
Michael and Nicole got engaged in 2009. The couple ended their relationship earlier this month due to busy schedule. Michael's rep told PEOPLE at that time, "They love each other very much, but with the distance and work schedule it has been hard to maintain the relationship."
More Michael Strahan News
- Jessica Williams Is Leaving 'The Daily Show' to Headline New Comedy Series
- Pregnant Alanis Morissette Completely Naked in This Beautiful Underwater Photo
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand