Michael Strahan and Nicole Murphy Enjoy Lunch Together After Splitting
Michael Strahan and Nicole Murphy were spotted grabbing lunch together on Thursday, August 14 at South Beverly Grill in Beverly Hills. In a video obtained by TMZ, Michael and Nicole can be seen walking out of the restaurant arm-in-arm.
In the video, Michael wore a black long-sleeved shirt, a pair of jeans and sunglasses. Meanwhile, Nicole donned a backless polka dot jumpsuit and a pair of flat shoes. She completed her look by carrying a matching bag.
A source told the site the former couple still had love for each other and liked "to work things out." Meanwhile another source said, "It was a friendly lunch. They have 7 years of history together."
Michael and Nicole got engaged in 2009. The couple ended their relationship earlier this month due to busy schedule. Michael's rep told PEOPLE at that time, "They love each other very much, but with the distance and work schedule it has been hard to maintain the relationship."
Unfortunately your browser does not support IFrames.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart