Michael Strahan and Nicole Murphy Enjoy Lunch Together After Splitting
Michael Strahan and Nicole Murphy were spotted grabbing lunch together on Thursday, August 14 at South Beverly Grill in Beverly Hills. In a video obtained by TMZ, Michael and Nicole can be seen walking out of the restaurant arm-in-arm.
In the video, Michael wore a black long-sleeved shirt, a pair of jeans and sunglasses. Meanwhile, Nicole donned a backless polka dot jumpsuit and a pair of flat shoes. She completed her look by carrying a matching bag.
A source told the site the former couple still had love for each other and liked "to work things out." Meanwhile another source said, "It was a friendly lunch. They have 7 years of history together."
Michael and Nicole got engaged in 2009. The couple ended their relationship earlier this month due to busy schedule. Michael's rep told PEOPLE at that time, "They love each other very much, but with the distance and work schedule it has been hard to maintain the relationship."
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role