Michael Strahan and Nicole Murphy Enjoy Lunch Together After Splitting
Michael Strahan and Nicole Murphy were spotted grabbing lunch together on Thursday, August 14 at South Beverly Grill in Beverly Hills. In a video obtained by TMZ, Michael and Nicole can be seen walking out of the restaurant arm-in-arm.
In the video, Michael wore a black long-sleeved shirt, a pair of jeans and sunglasses. Meanwhile, Nicole donned a backless polka dot jumpsuit and a pair of flat shoes. She completed her look by carrying a matching bag.
A source told the site the former couple still had love for each other and liked "to work things out." Meanwhile another source said, "It was a friendly lunch. They have 7 years of history together."
Michael and Nicole got engaged in 2009. The couple ended their relationship earlier this month due to busy schedule. Michael's rep told PEOPLE at that time, "They love each other very much, but with the distance and work schedule it has been hard to maintain the relationship."
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease