Michael Strahan and Nicole Murphy Enjoy Lunch Together After Splitting
Michael Strahan and Nicole Murphy were spotted grabbing lunch together on Thursday, August 14 at South Beverly Grill in Beverly Hills. In a video obtained by TMZ, Michael and Nicole can be seen walking out of the restaurant arm-in-arm.
In the video, Michael wore a black long-sleeved shirt, a pair of jeans and sunglasses. Meanwhile, Nicole donned a backless polka dot jumpsuit and a pair of flat shoes. She completed her look by carrying a matching bag.
A source told the site the former couple still had love for each other and liked "to work things out." Meanwhile another source said, "It was a friendly lunch. They have 7 years of history together."
Michael and Nicole got engaged in 2009. The couple ended their relationship earlier this month due to busy schedule. Michael's rep told PEOPLE at that time, "They love each other very much, but with the distance and work schedule it has been hard to maintain the relationship."
More Michael Strahan News
- Jimmy Kimmel Breaks Down Oscar Mix-Up: How Denzel Washington Helped Save the Day
- Get a Look at New 'Wonder Woman' Cool Photos and Concept Art
- Which Green Lantern Member to Appear in 'Justice League' Allegedly Revealed
- Ashley Tisdale Claps Back at Fat-Shamers Saying She Looks Pregnant
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga's Wedding Is Going to Get Spin-Off Series
- Josh Hartnett and Girlfriend Expecting Baby No. 2 - See Her Baby Bump at Oscars After-Party
- Kong Destroys Helicopters and Kills Skull Crawlers in Final 'Kong: Skull Island' Trailer
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!