Josh Gracin Worries Family and Fans After Posting Apparent Suicide Note
Josh Gracin made his family and fans worry after posting a cryptic message on Facebook on Thursday, August 14. According to TMZ, police rushed to his house after a family member saw the posting which seemed like a suicide note.
Josh wrote, "I've loved her for 17 years ... I made mistakes ... I admitted them, told her the truth and she turned her back on me when I needed her help the most... I love you all.. You have given me the greatest gift. You allowed me to touch your hearts with what I loved to do the most."
He continued, "Please remember me as someone who gave his all in his music ... Pray for my family as they carry on in this world without me. Goodbye." The cryptic posting has been taken down now.
When arriving at Josh's house, police found Josh's wife but not him. A source claimed that they were able to call Josh and he said he was coming home. Police then waited for Josh at his house until he arrived.
Josh's manager took to Facebook to post an update about the 33-year-old country singer's condition later in the evening, "Good evening everyone. This is Josh's manager, Amy. First, thank you everyone for your prayers and concern. Josh is safe and with his family now. We ask that you please respect their privacy during this time and continue sending your well wishes. I promise to update you soon."
Hours later, it's announced that Josh's upcoming appearance in Charleston was cancelled. Josh's rep said, "We regret to announce that Josh Gracin's appearance at tomorrow's Live on the Levee show in Charleston, WV has been cancelled. Country music artist, Trent Tomlinson will be performing in Josh's place."
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show