Josh Gracin Worries Family and Fans After Posting Apparent Suicide Note
Josh Gracin made his family and fans worry after posting a cryptic message on Facebook on Thursday, August 14. According to TMZ, police rushed to his house after a family member saw the posting which seemed like a suicide note.
Josh wrote, "I've loved her for 17 years ... I made mistakes ... I admitted them, told her the truth and she turned her back on me when I needed her help the most... I love you all.. You have given me the greatest gift. You allowed me to touch your hearts with what I loved to do the most."
He continued, "Please remember me as someone who gave his all in his music ... Pray for my family as they carry on in this world without me. Goodbye." The cryptic posting has been taken down now.
When arriving at Josh's house, police found Josh's wife but not him. A source claimed that they were able to call Josh and he said he was coming home. Police then waited for Josh at his house until he arrived.
Josh's manager took to Facebook to post an update about the 33-year-old country singer's condition later in the evening, "Good evening everyone. This is Josh's manager, Amy. First, thank you everyone for your prayers and concern. Josh is safe and with his family now. We ask that you please respect their privacy during this time and continue sending your well wishes. I promise to update you soon."
Hours later, it's announced that Josh's upcoming appearance in Charleston was cancelled. Josh's rep said, "We regret to announce that Josh Gracin's appearance at tomorrow's Live on the Levee show in Charleston, WV has been cancelled. Country music artist, Trent Tomlinson will be performing in Josh's place."
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding