Alice Eve Is Engaged to Alex Cowper-Smith
Alice Eve gets engaged to her high school sweetheart Alex Cowper-Smith, PEOPLE reports. Alice first dated Alex, who works as a financier in U.K., when they were attending Westminster School in London.
The 32-year-old English actress eventually parted ways with Alex. Before rekindling romance with him, Alice dated poet Adam O'Riordan, who was her schoolmate at Oxford University. Alice and Adam reportedly split in 2012.
Alice started her acting career in her native England. She gained prominence in the U.S. after starring along with Harrison Ford and Ashley Judd in 2009's drama "Crossing Over". The daughter of Trevor Eve and Sharon Maughan has starred in "She's Out of My League", "Sex and the City 2", "Men in Black 3" and HBO's series "Entourage".
Alice can be seen in upcoming movie "Before We Go". She stars in the drama along with Chris Evans, Emma Fitzpatrick and Mark Kassen.
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'