Alice Eve Is Engaged to Alex Cowper-Smith
Alice Eve gets engaged to her high school sweetheart Alex Cowper-Smith, PEOPLE reports. Alice first dated Alex, who works as a financier in U.K., when they were attending Westminster School in London.
The 32-year-old English actress eventually parted ways with Alex. Before rekindling romance with him, Alice dated poet Adam O'Riordan, who was her schoolmate at Oxford University. Alice and Adam reportedly split in 2012.
Alice started her acting career in her native England. She gained prominence in the U.S. after starring along with Harrison Ford and Ashley Judd in 2009's drama "Crossing Over". The daughter of Trevor Eve and Sharon Maughan has starred in "She's Out of My League", "Sex and the City 2", "Men in Black 3" and HBO's series "Entourage".
Alice can be seen in upcoming movie "Before We Go". She stars in the drama along with Chris Evans, Emma Fitzpatrick and Mark Kassen.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?