Alice Eve Is Engaged to Alex Cowper-Smith
Alice Eve gets engaged to her high school sweetheart Alex Cowper-Smith, PEOPLE reports. Alice first dated Alex, who works as a financier in U.K., when they were attending Westminster School in London.
The 32-year-old English actress eventually parted ways with Alex. Before rekindling romance with him, Alice dated poet Adam O'Riordan, who was her schoolmate at Oxford University. Alice and Adam reportedly split in 2012.
Alice started her acting career in her native England. She gained prominence in the U.S. after starring along with Harrison Ford and Ashley Judd in 2009's drama "Crossing Over". The daughter of Trevor Eve and Sharon Maughan has starred in "She's Out of My League", "Sex and the City 2", "Men in Black 3" and HBO's series "Entourage".
Alice can be seen in upcoming movie "Before We Go". She stars in the drama along with Chris Evans, Emma Fitzpatrick and Mark Kassen.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation