Alice Eve Is Engaged to Alex Cowper-Smith
Alice Eve gets engaged to her high school sweetheart Alex Cowper-Smith, PEOPLE reports. Alice first dated Alex, who works as a financier in U.K., when they were attending Westminster School in London.
The 32-year-old English actress eventually parted ways with Alex. Before rekindling romance with him, Alice dated poet Adam O'Riordan, who was her schoolmate at Oxford University. Alice and Adam reportedly split in 2012.
Alice started her acting career in her native England. She gained prominence in the U.S. after starring along with Harrison Ford and Ashley Judd in 2009's drama "Crossing Over". The daughter of Trevor Eve and Sharon Maughan has starred in "She's Out of My League", "Sex and the City 2", "Men in Black 3" and HBO's series "Entourage".
Alice can be seen in upcoming movie "Before We Go". She stars in the drama along with Chris Evans, Emma Fitzpatrick and Mark Kassen.
- Kim Kardashian Planning to Use Her Toned-Down Image to Make Herself Richer
- Taran Killam Is the New King George of 'Hamilton' in New Instagram Photo
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game