Alice Eve Is Engaged to Alex Cowper-Smith
Alice Eve gets engaged to her high school sweetheart Alex Cowper-Smith, PEOPLE reports. Alice first dated Alex, who works as a financier in U.K., when they were attending Westminster School in London.
The 32-year-old English actress eventually parted ways with Alex. Before rekindling romance with him, Alice dated poet Adam O'Riordan, who was her schoolmate at Oxford University. Alice and Adam reportedly split in 2012.
Alice started her acting career in her native England. She gained prominence in the U.S. after starring along with Harrison Ford and Ashley Judd in 2009's drama "Crossing Over". The daughter of Trevor Eve and Sharon Maughan has starred in "She's Out of My League", "Sex and the City 2", "Men in Black 3" and HBO's series "Entourage".
Alice can be seen in upcoming movie "Before We Go". She stars in the drama along with Chris Evans, Emma Fitzpatrick and Mark Kassen.
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion