Actress Riley Keough Engaged to Ben Smith-Petersen
Wedding bells are on the way for Riley Keough. The 25-year-old actress who is the granddaughter of legendary musician Elvis Presley is set to tie the knot with her beau Ben Smith-Petersen. He announced their engagement on a Facebook post recently.
In a picture uploaded on his social media, a shirtless Smith-Petersen is seen smiling as he posed for a selfie with his new fiancee who flashed a sparkly ring on her ring finger. "So that happened," the Aussie stuntman simply captioned the photo.
The couple met on the set of the upcoming movie "Mad Max: Fury Road". She previously dated Alex Pettyfer, her co-star in 2012's film "Magic Mike". She made her feature film debut in 2010's "The Runaways" which also starred Kristen Stewart.
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake