Actress Riley Keough Engaged to Ben Smith-Petersen
Wedding bells are on the way for Riley Keough. The 25-year-old actress who is the granddaughter of legendary musician Elvis Presley is set to tie the knot with her beau Ben Smith-Petersen. He announced their engagement on a Facebook post recently.
In a picture uploaded on his social media, a shirtless Smith-Petersen is seen smiling as he posed for a selfie with his new fiancee who flashed a sparkly ring on her ring finger. "So that happened," the Aussie stuntman simply captioned the photo.
The couple met on the set of the upcoming movie "Mad Max: Fury Road". She previously dated Alex Pettyfer, her co-star in 2012's film "Magic Mike". She made her feature film debut in 2010's "The Runaways" which also starred Kristen Stewart.
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation