Actress Riley Keough Engaged to Ben Smith-Petersen
Wedding bells are on the way for Riley Keough. The 25-year-old actress who is the granddaughter of legendary musician Elvis Presley is set to tie the knot with her beau Ben Smith-Petersen. He announced their engagement on a Facebook post recently.
In a picture uploaded on his social media, a shirtless Smith-Petersen is seen smiling as he posed for a selfie with his new fiancee who flashed a sparkly ring on her ring finger. "So that happened," the Aussie stuntman simply captioned the photo.
The couple met on the set of the upcoming movie "Mad Max: Fury Road". She previously dated Alex Pettyfer, her co-star in 2012's film "Magic Mike". She made her feature film debut in 2010's "The Runaways" which also starred Kristen Stewart.
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role