Actress Riley Keough Engaged to Ben Smith-Petersen
Wedding bells are on the way for Riley Keough. The 25-year-old actress who is the granddaughter of legendary musician Elvis Presley is set to tie the knot with her beau Ben Smith-Petersen. He announced their engagement on a Facebook post recently.
In a picture uploaded on his social media, a shirtless Smith-Petersen is seen smiling as he posed for a selfie with his new fiancee who flashed a sparkly ring on her ring finger. "So that happened," the Aussie stuntman simply captioned the photo.
The couple met on the set of the upcoming movie "Mad Max: Fury Road". She previously dated Alex Pettyfer, her co-star in 2012's film "Magic Mike". She made her feature film debut in 2010's "The Runaways" which also starred Kristen Stewart.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic