Actress Riley Keough Engaged to Ben Smith-Petersen
Wedding bells are on the way for Riley Keough. The 25-year-old actress who is the granddaughter of legendary musician Elvis Presley is set to tie the knot with her beau Ben Smith-Petersen. He announced their engagement on a Facebook post recently.
In a picture uploaded on his social media, a shirtless Smith-Petersen is seen smiling as he posed for a selfie with his new fiancee who flashed a sparkly ring on her ring finger. "So that happened," the Aussie stuntman simply captioned the photo.
The couple met on the set of the upcoming movie "Mad Max: Fury Road". She previously dated Alex Pettyfer, her co-star in 2012's film "Magic Mike". She made her feature film debut in 2010's "The Runaways" which also starred Kristen Stewart.
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7: Major Spoiler About Daenerys Leaked
- Emma Roberts and Ex Evan Peters Spark Reconciliation Rumors After Spotted Together
- Taylor Swift NOT Hooking Up With Todrick Hall
- Katy Perry Unveils Three 'Rise' Remixes
- New 'Empire' Season 3 Trailer Gives First Look at Mariah Carey's Kitty
- New 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set Pics Reveal Thor and Loki's Costume and Tease a Mystery Character
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing