Ciara Denies She Has Done 'Exclusive' Post-Split Interview With Us Weekly
Ciara denied she did an "exclusive" post-split interview with Us Weekly. The site previously posted an article on Wednesday, August 13 with headline, "Exclusive: Ciara Talks About Motherhood and Life After Future Split: I'm Focused, 'Very Happy.' "
Shortly after the article was posted, the 28-year-old songstress took to Twitter to vent her anger. She tweeted, "@usweekly I did not do this interview with you! This is a lie, and tasteless! Must you be that thirsty to create a story?! Unbelievable!"
She then posted another tweet which read, "Be CLEAR @usweekly. I interviewed with your Beauty Editor about Degree & Mtv HOS. U manipulated my words & took the interview for sensation." The "I'm Out" singer additionally wrote, "As I Said, Thirsty!!"
The alleged post-split interview was posted after Ciara sparked split rumors from her fiance, Future. Ciara allegedly broke up with her fiance and baby daddy because he cheated on her while he was on tour.
Us Weekly has not made any comments on Ciara's tweets. Meanwhile, Ciara has not confirmed the split rumors yet.
More Ciara News
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle
- Salazar's Grudge Against Jack Sparrow Is Explained in 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' New TV Spot
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez May Need to Postpone Their Wedding Plan. Find Out Why
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke' Cast Dishes on Lady GaGa's Possible Return and More
- Artist of the Week: Jackie Evancho
- Traumatized Kim Kardashian Seeks Therapy After Paris Robbery
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- 'Venom Carnage' Is Listed as Horror Sci-Fi, Production Date Is Revealed