Ciara Denies She Has Done 'Exclusive' Post-Split Interview With Us Weekly
Ciara denied she did an "exclusive" post-split interview with Us Weekly. The site previously posted an article on Wednesday, August 13 with headline, "Exclusive: Ciara Talks About Motherhood and Life After Future Split: I'm Focused, 'Very Happy.' "
Shortly after the article was posted, the 28-year-old songstress took to Twitter to vent her anger. She tweeted, "@usweekly I did not do this interview with you! This is a lie, and tasteless! Must you be that thirsty to create a story?! Unbelievable!"
She then posted another tweet which read, "Be CLEAR @usweekly. I interviewed with your Beauty Editor about Degree & Mtv HOS. U manipulated my words & took the interview for sensation." The "I'm Out" singer additionally wrote, "As I Said, Thirsty!!"
The alleged post-split interview was posted after Ciara sparked split rumors from her fiance, Future. Ciara allegedly broke up with her fiance and baby daddy because he cheated on her while he was on tour.
Us Weekly has not made any comments on Ciara's tweets. Meanwhile, Ciara has not confirmed the split rumors yet.
More Ciara News
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Plunging Mesh Top in New Selfie
- Justin Bieber Forgets 'Despacito' Spanish Lyrics, Sings 'Blah, Blah, Blah' Instead
- Fans Loath ABC's 'Dirty Dancing' Remake - See the Hilarious Memes
- Kourtney Kardashian Flaunts Butt as She Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Younes Bendjima
- New Couple Alert! Bow Wow Reportedly Dating This Blonde Reality Star
- The First Heart-Wrenching Trailer of 'Wonder' Sees Julia Roberts, Owen Wilson and Jacob Tremblay
- Chris Cornell's Wife Pens Letter to Late Singer: 'I Will Stand Up for You'
- Gucci Mane Shares 'Drop Top Wop' Release Date and Track List, Premieres New Video 'Hurt Feelings'