Ciara Denies She Has Done 'Exclusive' Post-Split Interview With Us Weekly
Ciara denied she did an "exclusive" post-split interview with Us Weekly. The site previously posted an article on Wednesday, August 13 with headline, "Exclusive: Ciara Talks About Motherhood and Life After Future Split: I'm Focused, 'Very Happy.' "
Shortly after the article was posted, the 28-year-old songstress took to Twitter to vent her anger. She tweeted, "@usweekly I did not do this interview with you! This is a lie, and tasteless! Must you be that thirsty to create a story?! Unbelievable!"
She then posted another tweet which read, "Be CLEAR @usweekly. I interviewed with your Beauty Editor about Degree & Mtv HOS. U manipulated my words & took the interview for sensation." The "I'm Out" singer additionally wrote, "As I Said, Thirsty!!"
The alleged post-split interview was posted after Ciara sparked split rumors from her fiance, Future. Ciara allegedly broke up with her fiance and baby daddy because he cheated on her while he was on tour.
Us Weekly has not made any comments on Ciara's tweets. Meanwhile, Ciara has not confirmed the split rumors yet.
More Ciara News
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit