Paul McCartney Married Couple During Concert in Phoenix
Paul McCartney married a couple during his concert at the US Airways Center in Phoenix. At the Tuesday, August 12 show, Andrea Copado and Adam Kowal brought a sign which read, "You're ordained. We're engaged. Please marry us tonight!" The former member of The Beatles unexpectedly invited them to the stage, much to their delight.
The excited bride even interrupted her wedding vow to tell McCartney "I love you." As reported by AZ Central, McCartney told her, "But you love Adam more." She replied, "That's debatable." After pronouncing them husband and wife, the "Queenie Eye" hitmaker told them, "I'm not sure that this is gonna stand up in a court of law." Copado quipped, "If Paul McCartney says I'm married, I'm married."
Speaking to the news outlet, Copado explained that attending McCartney's concert was her dream. "I felt like 'This is my one chance to meet my biggest idol. My bucket list,' " she said. When asked about her "debatable" feelings for her two favorite men, Copado laughed, saying, "Adam knows where he stands in my heart, but Paul McCartney, he's my idol." Kowal just shrugged it off. He said, "Yeah, I was expecting that. Paul's meant so much to her."
Copado and Kowal also invited McCartney to their upcoming proper wedding in November in Chicago and they hope he can make it. "We're gonna have a spot for him there. So let's hope he comes," Copado said.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?