Paul McCartney Married Couple During Concert in Phoenix
Paul McCartney married a couple during his concert at the US Airways Center in Phoenix. At the Tuesday, August 12 show, Andrea Copado and Adam Kowal brought a sign which read, "You're ordained. We're engaged. Please marry us tonight!" The former member of The Beatles unexpectedly invited them to the stage, much to their delight.
The excited bride even interrupted her wedding vow to tell McCartney "I love you." As reported by AZ Central, McCartney told her, "But you love Adam more." She replied, "That's debatable." After pronouncing them husband and wife, the "Queenie Eye" hitmaker told them, "I'm not sure that this is gonna stand up in a court of law." Copado quipped, "If Paul McCartney says I'm married, I'm married."
Speaking to the news outlet, Copado explained that attending McCartney's concert was her dream. "I felt like 'This is my one chance to meet my biggest idol. My bucket list,' " she said. When asked about her "debatable" feelings for her two favorite men, Copado laughed, saying, "Adam knows where he stands in my heart, but Paul McCartney, he's my idol." Kowal just shrugged it off. He said, "Yeah, I was expecting that. Paul's meant so much to her."
Copado and Kowal also invited McCartney to their upcoming proper wedding in November in Chicago and they hope he can make it. "We're gonna have a spot for him there. So let's hope he comes," Copado said.
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'
- Did Geoff Johns Just Confirm That Armie Hammer Would Play Green Lantern in DC Movies?
- Inside Kanye West's Music Comeback Plans Following Hospitalization
- Kendall Jenner Isn't Happy About That Rolls-Royce for Her Birthday? Here's Why
- Mariah Carey Can't Wear Her Shoes Alone in New Promo for 'Mariah's World'