Chris Brown Receives Praise From Judge for Good Probation Report
Chris Brown was praised by judge at a probation progress hearing on Wednesday, August 13 in Los Angeles Superior Court. Judge James Brandlin said that the 25-year-old R&B singer had been in compliance with his probation officer and cooperated with his therapist.
The judge agreed to reduce Chris' random drug testing from three times to twice a week. The probation department requested the judge to raise the "Don't Judge Me" crooner's community labor requirement from three times to four times per week but the request was denied.
Chris has not commented on the good news, but retweeted Alan Duke of CNN's tweet which read, "Judge just praised @chrisbrown for a good probation report, noting he's tested negative on all drug tests since release from jail."
Chris' next hearing is scheduled for October 23. Meanwhile, his probation will end in January 2015.
More Chris Brown News
- Taylor Swift's Squad Reportedly Abandons Her After Her 'Embarrassing Feuds and Breakups'
- Watch Britney Spears' Performance at Apple Music Festival in London
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Eliminates Second Pair of Season 23
- Miley Cyrus Disses Mariah Carey, Says 'I've Never Really Been a Fan'
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Reveals How 'Mary Poppins Returns' Connects to Original Movie
- FKA twigs Ditches Her Engagement Ring When Arriving at LAX With Robert Pattinson
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Aren't Speaking, but Not Breaking Up
- NBC's 'This Is Us' Is the First Freshman to Get Full Season Order