Chris Brown Receives Praise From Judge for Good Probation Report
Chris Brown was praised by judge at a probation progress hearing on Wednesday, August 13 in Los Angeles Superior Court. Judge James Brandlin said that the 25-year-old R&B singer had been in compliance with his probation officer and cooperated with his therapist.
The judge agreed to reduce Chris' random drug testing from three times to twice a week. The probation department requested the judge to raise the "Don't Judge Me" crooner's community labor requirement from three times to four times per week but the request was denied.
Chris has not commented on the good news, but retweeted Alan Duke of CNN's tweet which read, "Judge just praised @chrisbrown for a good probation report, noting he's tested negative on all drug tests since release from jail."
Chris' next hearing is scheduled for October 23. Meanwhile, his probation will end in January 2015.
More Chris Brown News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie