Chris Brown Receives Praise From Judge for Good Probation Report
Chris Brown was praised by judge at a probation progress hearing on Wednesday, August 13 in Los Angeles Superior Court. Judge James Brandlin said that the 25-year-old R&B singer had been in compliance with his probation officer and cooperated with his therapist.
The judge agreed to reduce Chris' random drug testing from three times to twice a week. The probation department requested the judge to raise the "Don't Judge Me" crooner's community labor requirement from three times to four times per week but the request was denied.
Chris has not commented on the good news, but retweeted Alan Duke of CNN's tweet which read, "Judge just praised @chrisbrown for a good probation report, noting he's tested negative on all drug tests since release from jail."
Chris' next hearing is scheduled for October 23. Meanwhile, his probation will end in January 2015.
More Chris Brown News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal