Chris Brown Receives Praise From Judge for Good Probation Report
Chris Brown was praised by judge at a probation progress hearing on Wednesday, August 13 in Los Angeles Superior Court. Judge James Brandlin said that the 25-year-old R&B singer had been in compliance with his probation officer and cooperated with his therapist.
The judge agreed to reduce Chris' random drug testing from three times to twice a week. The probation department requested the judge to raise the "Don't Judge Me" crooner's community labor requirement from three times to four times per week but the request was denied.
Chris has not commented on the good news, but retweeted Alan Duke of CNN's tweet which read, "Judge just praised @chrisbrown for a good probation report, noting he's tested negative on all drug tests since release from jail."
Chris' next hearing is scheduled for October 23. Meanwhile, his probation will end in January 2015.
More Chris Brown News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen