Chris Brown Receives Praise From Judge for Good Probation Report
Chris Brown was praised by judge at a probation progress hearing on Wednesday, August 13 in Los Angeles Superior Court. Judge James Brandlin said that the 25-year-old R&B singer had been in compliance with his probation officer and cooperated with his therapist.
The judge agreed to reduce Chris' random drug testing from three times to twice a week. The probation department requested the judge to raise the "Don't Judge Me" crooner's community labor requirement from three times to four times per week but the request was denied.
Chris has not commented on the good news, but retweeted Alan Duke of CNN's tweet which read, "Judge just praised @chrisbrown for a good probation report, noting he's tested negative on all drug tests since release from jail."
Chris' next hearing is scheduled for October 23. Meanwhile, his probation will end in January 2015.
More Chris Brown News
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations