Kim Kardashian's Daughter North West Makes Modeling Debut
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's baby daughter North West has made her modeling debut. The adorable girl is featured in the latest edition of CR Fashion Book which will hit the stands on September 4. A sneak peek of the upcoming edition which was released on Wednesday, August 13 shows the 13-month-old baby sitting.
The famous couple's daughter wears a sweater in the black-and-white snap which was taken by Michael Avedon. She sports a brooch by Chanel and holds a bag by the same fashion house in addition to wearing a pair of Lorraine Schwartz diamond earrings. The photo is accompanied by a quote from Karl Lagerfeld which reads, "It's never too early to care about fashion!"
During an appearance on "Watch What Happens Live", Kardashian revealed that her daughter loved posing for the camera. "When she's aware there's a camera she does this pose face - like this serious, like, duck lips and stare, it's so cute," the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star gushed.
The 33-year-old reality star also talked about her adorable girl with Kathie Lee Gifford and Hoda Kotb. "Every time there is a camera out and paparazzi ... she does this either mean angry Kanye face or a pose. She'll be cracking up and then the second the camera comes on she [makes the pose]," she said with a laugh.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'