Kim Kardashian's Daughter North West Makes Modeling Debut
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's baby daughter North West has made her modeling debut. The adorable girl is featured in the latest edition of CR Fashion Book which will hit the stands on September 4. A sneak peek of the upcoming edition which was released on Wednesday, August 13 shows the 13-month-old baby sitting.
The famous couple's daughter wears a sweater in the black-and-white snap which was taken by Michael Avedon. She sports a brooch by Chanel and holds a bag by the same fashion house in addition to wearing a pair of Lorraine Schwartz diamond earrings. The photo is accompanied by a quote from Karl Lagerfeld which reads, "It's never too early to care about fashion!"
During an appearance on "Watch What Happens Live", Kardashian revealed that her daughter loved posing for the camera. "When she's aware there's a camera she does this pose face - like this serious, like, duck lips and stare, it's so cute," the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star gushed.
The 33-year-old reality star also talked about her adorable girl with Kathie Lee Gifford and Hoda Kotb. "Every time there is a camera out and paparazzi ... she does this either mean angry Kanye face or a pose. She'll be cracking up and then the second the camera comes on she [makes the pose]," she said with a laugh.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny