Ramona Singer Calls Police, Claims She's Stalked by Her Husband's Mistress
Ramona Singer allegedly called police on Wednesday, August 13 after she felt she was followed to a restaurant by Mario Singer's mistress, Kasey Dexter. According to TMZ, police who checked the restaurant found that the woman Ramona had described was dining with a man and had no connection to Mario.
Ramona, who recently took to Twitter to announce her decision to leave Mario, told PEOPLE, "I tried to make my marriage work because I have strong values and I believe that people make mistakes. But you reach a point where you realize the other person isn't putting in as much effort as you are. And I reached my breaking point."
The star of "The Real Housewives of New York City" additionally said, "Mario's behavior is embarrassing to me and my daughter. I'm not some pushover. I'm a strong, successful woman. I need someone who is going to treat me with love and respect."
Ramona filed for divorce from her husband back in January after she allegedly caught Mario with Kasey at their home in Hamptons. The couple was seemingly reconciled in April. However, their problems started again after Ramona was suspicious of Mario who seemingly lied when he came home late one day in July.
She recalled, "I knew he was lying. I knew something was weird. I just felt that he had had contact with her again. I could just feel it. A woman just has intuition. I know my husband." Ramona continued, "I said, 'I just can't do this anymore. I don't need this anymore.' Don't say you want to make the marriage work and then go and then be deceitful. That's a betrayal to me and my daughter."
She added, "I felt it was very important not to leave the marriage until I tried to do everything to make it work. Then if you leave, you have no regrets and never look back. And I have no regrets."
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Mixed-Up Teams and Nude Photo Shoot
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Backstreet Boys' Performance, a 'Nickathlon' and a Zero Gravity Date
- See Margot Robbie's Drastic Transformation to Portray Tonya Harding
- Green Day Roasts Donald Trump in 'Troubled Times' Lyric Video
- New Couple Alert! Suki Waterhouse and 'Rogue One' Star Diego Luna Caught Getting Handsy in Mexico
- Kourtney Kardashian Is Still 'Serious' About Scott Disick Despite Reunion With Justin Bieber
- Mariah Carey and Elton John Rake in Millions of Dollars From Russian Billionaire Heiress' Wedding
- Armie Hammer and Elizabeth Chambers Welcome Baby No. 2