'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' Star Noel Fisher Engaged to Girlfriend
Actor Noel Fisher, who made appearance on "Shameless" and "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II", is engaged to marry his actress girlfriend Layla Alizada. According to Us Weekly, the actor proposed to his girlfriend when they were in a romantic getaway a few months ago.
"Noel asked Layla to marry him when they were vacationing at the St. Regis in Bora Bora in mid-May," a source said of the proposal. "They're thrilled!" Fisher and Alizada met for the first time on the set of "Godiva's" in 2005.
Fisher most recently played Michaelangelo in "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" alongside Megan Fox and Whoopi Goldberg among others. Although he plays Michaelangelo in the movie, the 30-year-old star actually liked to pretend he was Donatello when he was a kid.
"More often than not, I was Donatello. I really loved Donatello as a kid," he told MTV News recently. "I just really had an affinity for the bowstaff for some reason. I don't really know why. Maybe because it was the most easy toy to replicate with, like, a stick that I found somewhere. Just a practical choice at that point. I loved finding some branch somewhere and running around my backyard whipping it around fighting Foot soldiers. It's a lot harder to do with nunchucks. You gotta make those things."
- Justin Bieber Appears to Pee His Pants During Outing - And He's Proud of It
- Is Brad Pitt Staying at a Sober House?
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip