'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' Star Noel Fisher Engaged to Girlfriend
Actor Noel Fisher, who made appearance on "Shameless" and "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II", is engaged to marry his actress girlfriend Layla Alizada. According to Us Weekly, the actor proposed to his girlfriend when they were in a romantic getaway a few months ago.
"Noel asked Layla to marry him when they were vacationing at the St. Regis in Bora Bora in mid-May," a source said of the proposal. "They're thrilled!" Fisher and Alizada met for the first time on the set of "Godiva's" in 2005.
Fisher most recently played Michaelangelo in "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" alongside Megan Fox and Whoopi Goldberg among others. Although he plays Michaelangelo in the movie, the 30-year-old star actually liked to pretend he was Donatello when he was a kid.
"More often than not, I was Donatello. I really loved Donatello as a kid," he told MTV News recently. "I just really had an affinity for the bowstaff for some reason. I don't really know why. Maybe because it was the most easy toy to replicate with, like, a stick that I found somewhere. Just a practical choice at that point. I loved finding some branch somewhere and running around my backyard whipping it around fighting Foot soldiers. It's a lot harder to do with nunchucks. You gotta make those things."
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child