Farrah Abraham Works at Austin Strip Club, Claims It's for 'Research'
Farrah Abraham is working at Palazio Gentlemen's Club in Austin, E! Online reports. A source reveals, "She was hired a couple of weeks ago as a cocktail waitress but wanted to make more money dancing, so they moved her up to the stage. She was on all three stages, the main stage and two side stages."
Farrah tells the site that she works at the strip club with the purpose of doing a research. She explains, "I'm doing research. A friend of mine works there and I'm researching. I've been trying out all the roles that make up a gentleman's club, including cocktailing and dancing. There's management and there's cooking too. It's job shadowing that I hope pays off."
The "Couples Therapy" star adds, "In the same way Jennifer Aniston researched her role as a stripper, that's what I'm doing. It's how I get the information to write my books and do my movies. Unfortunately, I'm not free to talk about what those future projects may be. But I'm interested in hearing all the women's stories. And while I'm doing it, I'm getting paid. I'm getting paid to play a role and get informed."
The source says of the former "Teen Mom" star, "She was definitely not shy and looked like she knew what she was doing. She was wearing a nude thong and bejeweled bra. She wasn't awkward at all and was actually quite good."
More Farrah Abraham News
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer