Gwyneth Paltrow Dating 'Glee' Co-Creator Brad Falchuk
Gwyneth Paltrow has a new beau, Us Weekly reports. After announcing separation from husband Chris Martin in March, the actress who played teacher Holly Holliday in several episodes of "Glee" is reportedly dating the show's co-creator Brad Falchuk.
Although she started appearing on "Glee" in 2010, a source insisted that "things started off professionally" between her and Falchuk. Their relationship then blossomed and they recently stepped out for a dinner date at East Borough in L.A.
"It was flirty," an onlooker claimed. After enjoying the two-hour meal, the new couple reportedly jetted off for a romantic getaway in Utah during the weekend of July 25.
Paltrow, 41, and Martin, 37, announced their "conscious uncoupling" after more than 10 years of marriage. They have a daughter Apple, 10, and a son Moses, 8. They remain civil after the split and have been spotted together on multiple occasions.
Falchuk has also just gotten out of his longtime marriage. His wife of 10 years, Suzanne, filed for divorce in March 2013. They have a daughter and a son together as well.
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift