Gwyneth Paltrow Dating 'Glee' Co-Creator Brad Falchuk
Gwyneth Paltrow has a new beau, Us Weekly reports. After announcing separation from husband Chris Martin in March, the actress who played teacher Holly Holliday in several episodes of "Glee" is reportedly dating the show's co-creator Brad Falchuk.
Although she started appearing on "Glee" in 2010, a source insisted that "things started off professionally" between her and Falchuk. Their relationship then blossomed and they recently stepped out for a dinner date at East Borough in L.A.
"It was flirty," an onlooker claimed. After enjoying the two-hour meal, the new couple reportedly jetted off for a romantic getaway in Utah during the weekend of July 25.
Paltrow, 41, and Martin, 37, announced their "conscious uncoupling" after more than 10 years of marriage. They have a daughter Apple, 10, and a son Moses, 8. They remain civil after the split and have been spotted together on multiple occasions.
Falchuk has also just gotten out of his longtime marriage. His wife of 10 years, Suzanne, filed for divorce in March 2013. They have a daughter and a son together as well.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off