Gwyneth Paltrow Dating 'Glee' Co-Creator Brad Falchuk
Gwyneth Paltrow has a new beau, Us Weekly reports. After announcing separation from husband Chris Martin in March, the actress who played teacher Holly Holliday in several episodes of "Glee" is reportedly dating the show's co-creator Brad Falchuk.
Although she started appearing on "Glee" in 2010, a source insisted that "things started off professionally" between her and Falchuk. Their relationship then blossomed and they recently stepped out for a dinner date at East Borough in L.A.
"It was flirty," an onlooker claimed. After enjoying the two-hour meal, the new couple reportedly jetted off for a romantic getaway in Utah during the weekend of July 25.
Paltrow, 41, and Martin, 37, announced their "conscious uncoupling" after more than 10 years of marriage. They have a daughter Apple, 10, and a son Moses, 8. They remain civil after the split and have been spotted together on multiple occasions.
Falchuk has also just gotten out of his longtime marriage. His wife of 10 years, Suzanne, filed for divorce in March 2013. They have a daughter and a son together as well.
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'
- Colin Firth and Patrick Dempsey Fight Over Renee Zellweger in New 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Trailer
- Khloe Kardashian and Trey Songz Get Touchy-Freely While Leaving Her Birthday Bash Together
- Drake Pictured Filming 'One Dance' Video in Africa
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.03 Preview: Ali Fights Back
- Lisa Marie Presley Splits From Michael Lockwood After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kylie Jenner Kisses Tyga in This Sexy Photobooth Pic