Gwyneth Paltrow Dating 'Glee' Co-Creator Brad Falchuk
Gwyneth Paltrow has a new beau, Us Weekly reports. After announcing separation from husband Chris Martin in March, the actress who played teacher Holly Holliday in several episodes of "Glee" is reportedly dating the show's co-creator Brad Falchuk.
Although she started appearing on "Glee" in 2010, a source insisted that "things started off professionally" between her and Falchuk. Their relationship then blossomed and they recently stepped out for a dinner date at East Borough in L.A.
"It was flirty," an onlooker claimed. After enjoying the two-hour meal, the new couple reportedly jetted off for a romantic getaway in Utah during the weekend of July 25.
Paltrow, 41, and Martin, 37, announced their "conscious uncoupling" after more than 10 years of marriage. They have a daughter Apple, 10, and a son Moses, 8. They remain civil after the split and have been spotted together on multiple occasions.
Falchuk has also just gotten out of his longtime marriage. His wife of 10 years, Suzanne, filed for divorce in March 2013. They have a daughter and a son together as well.
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video