Gwyneth Paltrow Dating 'Glee' Co-Creator Brad Falchuk
Gwyneth Paltrow has a new beau, Us Weekly reports. After announcing separation from husband Chris Martin in March, the actress who played teacher Holly Holliday in several episodes of "Glee" is reportedly dating the show's co-creator Brad Falchuk.
Although she started appearing on "Glee" in 2010, a source insisted that "things started off professionally" between her and Falchuk. Their relationship then blossomed and they recently stepped out for a dinner date at East Borough in L.A.
"It was flirty," an onlooker claimed. After enjoying the two-hour meal, the new couple reportedly jetted off for a romantic getaway in Utah during the weekend of July 25.
Paltrow, 41, and Martin, 37, announced their "conscious uncoupling" after more than 10 years of marriage. They have a daughter Apple, 10, and a son Moses, 8. They remain civil after the split and have been spotted together on multiple occasions.
Falchuk has also just gotten out of his longtime marriage. His wife of 10 years, Suzanne, filed for divorce in March 2013. They have a daughter and a son together as well.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked