Ciara Split From Future Three Months After Their Child Was Born
Ciara and her fiance and baby daddy Future called it quits. According to TMZ, the engaged couple who just welcomed their first child together three months ago broke up because he cheated on her while he was on tour.
"He cheated on her. Game over," an insider tells Us Weekly. Another source adds. "She's devastated. Ciara's focus now is the baby." Rumor has it, she plans to seek full custody of their newborn son named Future Zahir Wilburn.
Just before the split report broke out, Ciara talked about motherhood. "I'm in a much more clairvoyant place in my life," the new mom told Us without any mention of her then-beau. "So, I want to express that through my music."
"My son has been the best thing that has happened in my life," Ciara said of her little boy born in May this year. "He has been amazing and he is truly heaven-sent. And so, I just feel all that love."
In a separate chat with E! News, she did talk about the rapper and sound positive about their relationship. The singer said the lyricist whose real name is Nayvadius Wilburn helped out with parenting duties despite their "crazy schedules."
Ciara and Future met while working on her latest album. They got engaged last October after he proposed with a 15-carat ring. She gave birth in May and proudly gave a shout-out to him on Father's Day weeks later. The baby is her first child and his fourth.
More Ciara News
- New Photo of 'Once Upon a Time' Musical Episode Gives First Look at the Groom
- Mel B's Ex Stephen Belafonte Begs Her for Money
- Lucasfilm to Develop More 'Star Wars' Spin-Offs Soon
- Frank Ocean Releases Another New Catchy Song 'Lens'
- Kylie Jenner Forced to Leave Las Vegas Event by Anti-Fur Protestors
- Awkward Reunion! Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom Say a Quick Hello at Pal's Birthday
- Scott Disick Caught Bringing a 'Tramp' to His Hotel Room in 'KUWTK' Preview
- Gigi Hadid's Super Sweet Birthday Picture With Zayn Malik Will Make You Jealous