Courtney Stodden Is Engaged Again to Her Estranged Husband Doug Hutchinson
Courtney Stodden has reconciled with her estranged husband, Doug Hutchinson. The 19-year-old reality star confirmed to FOX411 on Monday, August 11 that she and the 54-year-old actor were back together and planning to renew their vows by the end of the year.
Courtney's mother and manager, Krista Keller, told the site, "Courtney realized just how much love she really had for Doug. They really love each other and wanted to be together." A columnist of the site asked Courtney on Twitter on the same day, "Is it true @CourtneyStodden? Are you and Doug engaged?!" Courtney then retweeted the tweet and replied, "It's true, hun."
Krista said that her daughter got to "experience other men" when she separated from her husband. Krista added that at the end, Courtney realized that she "wanted to be with her original choice, her husband."
In a picture obtained by Mail Online, Doug kissed Courtney's hand. The picture was taken during the filming of VH1's "Couples Therapy" on Friday, August 8. In the picture, Courtney wore a black low cut top and a pair of black pants. Meanwhile, the "Give 'Em Hell, Malone" actor wore an all-black outfit.
When the couple separated in November 2013, Courtney told the site that the reason she split with Doug was because of their big age gap. She claimed, "Doug and I decided to separate and end our marriage because of the obvious. Our age gap of 34 years."
Courtney continued, "Right now I'm just looking to have fun and to grow into who I am as a woman and be single and independent and build my own foundation. I'm just my taking the time to be me and be single and be 19 and to try and be as much as a normal 19 year old as I possibly can."
Courtney and Doug tied the knot on May 20, 2011 in Las Vegas, Nevada. At that time Courtney was only 16 and Doug was 51. Their marriage sparked controversy and criticism because of their big age gap. Doug was labeled a "pedophile" and "predator."
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?